Author Posts

August 31, 2016 at 8:24 am

After August 26,2016  have indian Paypal customers noticed a delay in the automatic transfer of funds from their Paypal account to the designated  Indian bank account. When did the last autowithdrawal from the Paypal account to the Indian bank account take place. Does anyone know the official reason for the delay

August 31, 2016 at 9:25 am

I am having Pay pal account, i am having  account since 7 years. But I do not experience this type of delay in these 7 years time, after receiving the payment by PayPal immediately my amount will be auto withdrawn by PayPal and the same deposited in my local Indian bank account within two days.

August 31, 2016 at 9:36 am

@ pcwork  Even I am not facing any kind of problem. Just last 27th I got amount transferred to my bank account. So no problem. 

August 31, 2016 at 9:50 am

@pcwork I never even go to PayPal and the money goes to my bank ac within 24-48 hours. If you try to do it manually in that case it may take a little longer perhaps.  

August 31, 2016 at 10:09 am

@pcwork  I haven’t noticed it because paypal automatically withdraws money in my bank account. Now that you have mentioned it, I will keep a check.

August 31, 2016 at 10:59 am

I have no idea. Are there any ways where you can contact or send email to this bank? I am not also sure if my first payment in LB will be delayed for this month. Hopefully, it would not happen.

August 31, 2016 at 1:27 pm

I have my paypal account, its good Philippines is not affected by this situation.

September 2, 2016 at 4:33 pm

There is a still a problem and the money withdrawn is not getting transferred to bank account. Has any Indian paypal account holder received payment in their bank account in the last 3-4 days

September 3, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Pay pal does not transfer your money to your designated bank if you do not reach their minimum standard which is equivalent to few amount.Try to email the pay pal management so you can have the idea as to why re they not prepared.May I know if your money in pay pal qualifies you to withdraw. For 4 months now, I do not withdraw my money in pay pal. I just let my income accumulate there. I hope you were able to withdraw this time.Good luck to you @pcwork.

October 27, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Some peoples are feeling pay pal money transfer and some are not means I think at least ten dollars amount may be transferred not less than ten dollars but if you are feeling any problem you must consult the concerning branch of Support.

My friend has a pay pal account he says there is no problem in pay pal money transfer. According to him less than ten dollars may create problem but more than ten dollars may not create problem.

October 27, 2016 at 3:32 pm

When I first opened an account with PayPal. I had tried to test how PayPal does its work especially on the money transfer. I tried sending a dollar to my son’s PayPal account and it was done. However, PayPal questioned me what reason or purpose for that money transfer if I couldn’t give them a valid reason or may not able to convince PayPal, my account’s privileges would be limited. Well, I asked my son to resent the money to my PayPal to avoid such inconvenience. At least less than $10 dollars could be processed in PayPal account.

I have been using PayPal for several years and I hadn’t found any trouble or problem in receiving my money and also in paying my online purchase via PayPal as long you have met its basic requirements so as to make your account verified. It is a very simple requirement to follow and everything would be okay.