Author Posts

October 22, 2016 at 11:59 am

Life is a journey, as long as we are here in this world, we will be continue to learn things, not only in the school but most importantly in our walk of live. The most things we learned is by our experience. It is the first education we have and the last learning we may ever have. Every step in this world is learning and we learn by it. This is the importance in waking up in every morning, to learn new things.

October 22, 2016 at 1:46 pm

@nakitakona13 I had read the Bible cover to cover when I was in high school. It is a requirement for a Catholic student to read this book. Personally speaking, I have some doubts because there is no proof how it was done. Don’t get me wrong. I am religiously done being a Roman Catholic. I just have some doubts that would be answered in the future. Religion is a never ending story. I am not into arguments. I just speak out what’s really lingered in mind.

October 22, 2016 at 1:49 pm

@superd Everything we do is part of learning, either bad or good. For some reason, books can also be the available reference to know things up. It is also based on experiences. Now, it is easier to access on the internet.

October 22, 2016 at 4:04 pm

@nakitakona1, I agree with you. There are also students who are kinesthetics learners. They learned only through actual what is seen and touched .They are best at actual works not from the books.The books give the steps, but steps would be useless without application.Those who do not have skills won’t fare do the steps presented by author.

By the way, there is no author of a book that I knew during college having not acquired a degree. The authors profile are checked first .How could an author write without a degree? That is the first requirement in publishing a book if the writers suite their works to their field of discipline.

Those that are learned and not found in a book are learned through experience.Experience is the best teacher.

April 18, 2017 at 8:59 am

I totally agree with you that ” not everything learned is contained in a book ” actually life itself is a school where we learn far more than what we can learn from the book. Books are limited while life is never limited by anything. That’s why experience teaches us a lot more than what books can teach us.

April 18, 2017 at 9:10 am

@sebente It is nice that you agreed on this. We have so many things to learn practically from others. We should not limit ourselves beyond reading books.

April 18, 2017 at 10:58 am

nowadays, more companies prefer to have experienced employees rather than graduates without any hands on experience.

If the students are intern students of the same company, that would even beneficial to the boss, I am sure that he would retain the graduate with experience .

April 18, 2017 at 2:20 pm

@peachpurple I would agree on your statement. Some companies prefer who are well-experienced. Sometimes these companies prefer to hire applicants who came from prestige universities. Which I think is unfair.