Author Posts

November 19, 2016 at 4:45 pm

@Ezenwa udochukwu, I noticed that you double sent your discussion . I hope you realized this so you won’t be banned to write here at Literacy base. That is what I notice in you. I hope not intentional on your part.

I am only suggesting you. You still have time to change or correct it, meaning do not double send the same texts for the sake of gaining for when the admin caught you, you might not be able to write here again. Juts a sisterly advise my dear. Ok?

November 19, 2016 at 8:14 pm

The cause of jealousy are envy when you envy too much, you can jealousy somebody when the person is better than you, you cannot jealous someone your better off than, jealousy can make you to kill someone, but on other part women jealous the most espcially girls, but man don’t really have time jealous his fellow man instead man will beat his chest said i can do better than these fellow, in the area of jealousy women jealous more of cause. With the spirit of jealousy in you, you can easily be provoked and can lead you to hire bad gang against someone which your jealous of, jealousy kill and it is a spirit, so we should try to avoid been jealous of what were cannot afford or even those who more than us, we should be contend to what we have if we can avoid it they were be no means of jealous of one another wether in our offices or in the market.

November 20, 2016 at 8:22 am

google , tata sponsored goan sex worker R&AW employees diploma holder sex expert siddhi mandrekar, goan gsb fraud housewife extortionist riddhi nayak, goan obc bhandari sex worker sunaina chodnekar and their fraud associates like caro, nayak, mandrekar accuse anyone who exposes their fraud of being jealous.
Everyone should be aware of dangerous SHAMELESS section 420 goan gsb fraud mafia in indian intelligence and security agencies whose relatives like ridhi sidhi’mandrekar are too lazy and mediocre to answer JEE and get their own btech degree, offer SEX BRIBES to top fraud indian government officials to falsely claim that these goan gsb frauds were their btech 1993 ee classmate
Everyone should be aware that goan gsb fraud R&AW employee sidhi mandrekar is india’s top call girl, having sex with top officials, she is not an experienced engineer or online expert. sidhi who should not be trusted because she committed corporate espionage on a person who trusted her and should be boycotted. riddhi nayak caro is also another goan gsb  fraud who runs an extortion racket

November 20, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Jealousy is indeed an evil act of a person. An envious person dos his very best to overcome it , if not, that person surely finds a way to destroy the life of the person he is envied with. No matter what an envious person may do, he will never prosper for there is no bad deeds that will eternally dwell on earth. God sees us and He surely stops anyone doing a sinful act.

Those having jealousy hearts stay restless, stay erratic , stay satanic for never would they pray and ask God’s forgiveness and help to improve his life without making or doing any fraudulent activities. Even in a blog site, there are jealous bloggers. They are jealous if some can always submit blogs and have them approved.That is wrong.The said blogger labored a lot just to earn more, so no reason why feel that way.Why not work hard, do not sleep, write and write, to have better results.

As long as you do good in a writing site, by not copying or cheating works of others, you will surely prosper and live in peace. If you cheat a site, you also cheat yourself, and your stay in a site is short. Why? the administration also monitors our work if plagiarized or not. Amen.

November 20, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Jealousy kills the jealous self. The person may acquire hypertension due to jealousy.He may also suffer heart problem leading to cardiac arrest for what’s on the mind of the jealous person is the feeling of insecurity. I think this kind of feeling just strike though reason so shallow and no direct  evidence. This kind of feeling is like a thief that steals in the night amid the silent evening.

The person who has the kind of feeling oftentimes cannot sleep because of some plans and because some remedies to outsmart the person or persons he is/ are jealous about. Better to spend sleepless nights just to ponder the person’s weaknesses and  some areas in himself why just react without valid reason to do so.Jealousy is hard to eliminate in younger or teenage years. The parents must also take part on this kind of untoward feeling so their son or daughter  would live in a happy life, in a happy and friendly environment where envy and jealousy is there if do not fight it back, or else your friends will all fly leaving you in despair.

In my classroom for example, female students shift to a course the same with her boyfriend, plus the are always together and if the other one is not around, the day for those ladies will be dull and worrisome. As a matter of fact, I told the girls, do you mean to say, you just transferred to this section just to monitor your boyfriends? All I can say to you is, trust your boyfriends, They cannot be controlled. We can better control wild animals in the jungles, that the young people this time who like to gamble, insanes.

November 21, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Jealousy may happen if the parents do not show fairness to their children. There are children who are observant. They observe how their parents care them. They can observe how they treat each one of them. It should not be shown to other children if there is one you favored for that is an instance that jealousy may feel by the child. If the child feels this way, it is so hard her her/ him to eradicate in his memories about the unfairness showed to him/ her by the parents.

I also notice this at home. My sister shows favoritism to her other son, so the eldest feels jealous all the time and he wants to harm his younger brother.They are ages 4 and 6, very critical ages. The have to be nurtured in a fair way by my sister. It is my sister that is showing favoritism, that is why we always quarrel because of that.What I do every time my kid nephew seem his mom cuddling his brother is to hug him so tight and kiss him so he won’t feel the insecurities. Jealous feeling must be avoided so when he grows he will become a good citizen.

November 21, 2016 at 8:29 pm

jealousy is course by envy when you envy too much it become jealousy. You can jealousy someone who is far better than you, you cannot jealousy the person which you are better than, jealousy is course by greedness when you are not contend with what you have your out to jealousy someone who have more than you, jealousy can make you to suffer highpatention, this can make you to have sleepless night as the case maybe, you know there is a catergories which God make we human being God did not create us to be equal, when you are a poor man and your develop jealousy of what rich man have is course the poor man who think he surpose to be rich can equally suffer sleepless night because of jealousy, jealousy is very bad, it is evil in the sight  of most High God, type of people who jealousy too much are lazy people, they phode they hands and become lazy to help themselves, jealousy are devilished evil before God.