Author Posts

May 10, 2016 at 4:31 pm

International Yoga Day would be celebrated by the people throughout the world second time on 21st June in 2016. United Nations General Assembly declared 21st June as an International Yoga Day on 11th of December in 2014. Yoga is a 5000 years old metal, physical and spiritual practice which originated in India.

The objective of International Yoga Day is to promote Yoga and draw attention of the people towards its holistic benefits. A big event is planned in my city on this occasion where honorable Prime Minister of the country Mr. Narendra Modi will also be present.

September 9, 2016 at 4:08 pm

I heard this word yoga when I was in the elementary. At that time, I never knew what was yoga. Then when I was in high school yoga was also mentioned. I was so thrilled to know that period how to do yoga. Then during college, how is like to join yoga group, but it seems those people who did yoga were so serious. I never tried. What I was curious about was the info that yoga can give us healthy body and make spirit stronger.

Ten, I met my partner in new Zealand. He is a member of that group and had a chance to perform some. I realized that if we are only serious in making a dream real, it would surely come not in an instant but, it would come.

September 18, 2016 at 10:13 am

The people are lacking humanism and are moving more close to Cruel Animal Category, It is imperative to train mentally, physically, and spiritually to  equip themselves to face the challenges in life.

The decision taken by the Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modiji is really acceptable internationally and got endorsed by the U.N.

We need people with good ideas , vision, and passion for humanity as our administrators.

This is a great move towards development. In the same manner, Paris Climate Change  Conference was taken up by Mr. Obama, the President of U.S drafting the declaration which was pending quiet for a long time.

September 18, 2016 at 10:33 am

Its so happen that most of the people see Yoga as a beauty activity to make you sexy and have a balance body. So I guess, many people would participate in Yoga International day because it would give their body the chance of being sound and active. As I understand, yoga is meditation for the mind, body and soul. The calmness makes you to understand that everything is balance.

September 19, 2016 at 5:14 am

yeah..exactly. It keeps body , mind, and soul in their proportion. It is not meant for beauty. After practicing a lot one would realize the importance and it’s effect. I regularly practice yoga for 10 minutes. Not more than that.,