Author Posts

September 21, 2016 at 3:46 am

I think it is not a bad idea to go for a change if that going back an hour really changes the entire course of action. New people and new environment. Another opportunity of developing positive thoughts. Who knows I may become the  owner of a  big website also. When going back in time means changing anything directed towards and as per our wishes only it is always have a great welcome.

September 27, 2016 at 12:20 pm

I think if I was giving an hour to go back and do what or meet someone from the past, I would go back to the time when my ex boyfriend was willing to open up a restuarant for me to run. I really wish that day would come back seriously. I cannot even explain what happened at that particular time that I was not able to open it. Right now am sure if I did open it I would be very far from where I am because during those days opening up a restuarant was way much easier and cheaper to run at the time as compared to now. Would someone being back that day? Lol!

September 27, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Maybe yes, but not really sure. Why, because one hour is too short to meet somebody from the past. It ain’t even enough for you to hug, kiss or caress each other. One hour will be just for crying each other and asking what happened to your life.

Or maybe, I will not do it. Because its harder to say goodbye for the second time around.

September 27, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Going back to past is a tremendous opportunity for me and especially for the short time I will opt for changing the choices I made in the past and will avail a diffent future afterwards.

September 29, 2016 at 12:01 am

I don’t think I would ever want to go back in time for any reason. There are people I miss but an hour would not be long enough for me to spend with them. I would like to see into the future so I can know how an outcome will be in a certain court case. Maybe I can change it if need be. But I will let the times of hand work the way it does now.