Author Posts

March 10, 2017 at 8:35 am

If time and money is not a factor, I would do a lot of things.  I would travel around the world until I finish visiting all the countries. Of course, I would always travel with the best camera with me taking selfies. I would try all the most delicious food around the world. I will study a lot of how-tos and DIYs tutorials. I will study different languages. And I will be friends to a lot of people.

March 18, 2017 at 2:09 am

I would like to think I would do nothing at all. 

I know that’s not what would happen though. I would, however, read more. I’d probably want to find a home with a huge space that I could make into a library. I would travel more. I’d spend more time learning languages.

I’d spend more time learning about this world.

March 18, 2017 at 8:05 am

@ IchchheMrityu 

I agree with you.

Money really makes this world go around as difficult as that fact may seem; it is indeed true. You cannot even go anywhere without spending even just a little. And we are all stuck in the reality where time and money are indeed a factor.

Sometimes, I imagine what life would be if everyone were as before, no money and the only time we are aware of is night and day, and changes in the season. We only get what we need from nature and we help others as well. I guess life would be a lot better.

March 18, 2017 at 6:40 pm

I will do the backlog on my paper recycling projects and do some readings on the side.