Author Posts

September 29, 2016 at 3:37 pm

@ EvilElf  We earn 1$ for 1000 views on niume. The earnings are slow but you can earn fast if you manage to get referrals.

April 27, 2017 at 7:52 am

I finally joined Niume after encouragement from friends.  Started this year (2017). 

• No sooner than I got there people started complaining about the view counter being broken.
  • Now I’ve gotten spam messages in my mailbox.
  • The Support people don’t respond, although I have had occasion to touch base with one or two moderators. 
  • The owners have added a Donation button which does me no good.  Nobody donates!  🙂  (Not that I expect them to.  I don’t donate.  I’m trying to make money.  I can’t afford to donate until I earn.  (O.o) )

+ On the plus side I can republish some of my old blog posts and articles.  My bank says I’ve earned about $2.

• All I can say is if I can earn more for social sharing I’m screwed.  Not one of my posts has been shared.  Not one!!

Which I find odd.  (???)  Considering that some of the Niume folks have tweeted a few of my posts.  I’ve seen them on Twitter.  Why doesn’t that show up in the “Share” column?  (O.o)  Maybe if Niume shares they don’t count.  Also, if I share my own posts, that must not count either.  Because of course, I share my own posts.  But the Shares column shows ZERO!

• They say you can earn for referrals.  But how do I convince anybody to sign up?

12656769_f520

April 27, 2017 at 8:11 am

I was invited but never was I attracted to join that site I believe soon would perish.It seems writers there are struggling to earn. What if got no viewers, so nothing to expect after some efforts made.

I am so happy for you my friend for you are join there and that helps one augment another earning on line. I just concentrate here so I can have focus.Congrats.

April 27, 2017 at 2:01 pm

I am a member of Niume and yeah, it’s only 5 sentences to post. There are two counts in your profile one is views and another one is hype count. The problem is you can easily get hype and getting views is a difficult according to me. Because people can easily hype your post without viewing your actual post and can give random likes for the post. But for the views, one should open your post from the list of posts and that is why views are not increasing.

Posting will not give you even a single cent but only views pay. For example posting 30 article and you are getting 10 views each you will get 0.3. One more thing, a post without images or videos are not allowed.

Due to the all the above reasons I have stopped writing in Niume and if you have can able to get more views and definitely you can work with the site. Otherwise, this is not a preferable one. Thank you.

April 27, 2017 at 2:34 pm

I have yet to earn 3$. My stats are frozen at the 2$. Also the views are not properly register. So this makes me wonder if those views are any real at all. You can see that such views with the Niume are not going to be any good. I don’t see the point with donation either. It is just another waste of time and money. I’d rather spend that time somewhere better. But considering most of the similar sites died in this, I see no option there.

April 27, 2017 at 3:00 pm

@haripriya  After having earned more than $400 in first four months I have stopped writing on that site.

@Mahesh  I really feel sorry for members of that site that joined in last couple of months when the site has stopped registering views.

April 27, 2017 at 9:34 pm

suny – You earned $400 in the first 4 months???  Did you leave your content there or remove it?  I imagine if people still view your pages you will still earn.  What is you user name?  Perhaps I can view your posts.