Author Posts

November 3, 2016 at 3:30 am

Have you heard about the news on Rabadaba? I do believe they have opened up worldwide for everyone now. So everyone is welcome to join. You can download the app from the Google Play store or whatever the Apple store is called or you can look online. Now Rabadaba is going through some changes. In the past, you were able to cash out at 100,000 rabs but not anymore. Now you must have 1,000,000 rabs in order to cash out for $10.00. To read more about the changes you can look here: http://www.rabadaba.com/post/4072599

If you are not familiar with rabadaba; it is a site/app almost like Instagram except you get paid to post original pictures. So I would suggest only posting pictures you have taken yourself and not copying pictures from google or elsewhere on the internet. I have seen many people get paid so it is a legit site. They get paid once a month normally around the 15th of the month. You can usually enter contests on the site to earn more points.

I’m on Rabadaba if you ever decide to join. My name is the same there: EvilElf. 😛 Hope to see you there 🙂

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by EvilElf. Reason: make link clickable

November 3, 2016 at 8:45 am

You say right, f the site is good we all must use it for earning money but tell me how from the site we can earn money what to do with the site and how to put the pic into the site. I do not know

November 3, 2016 at 9:33 am

Okay, you will sign up like you sign up for any other site. You will read the rules and agree to the terms if not then fine with that too. But if you agree with the rules and terms then you continue. You can add friends. There is a plus sign at the top of the page. When you click on the plus (+) sign it will show you some options. Photo, video, audio, gif or text is then shown. Depending on what device you are using at the time depends on what opens when you click on them. For example, if you are using your mobile device and you click on the photo you will then be given two more options. You will see the camera option or folder option. The choice is yours. But if you are using your computer and click on the photo button it will automatically take you to your folder. You can add a title to your photo/video and a tag if you want. Hit the dab button and it will process it. If you have made any friends then they will either redab, give a thumbs up or favorite your picture. It’s quite simple actually.

November 3, 2016 at 10:58 am

That is a good news. I have heard about Rabadaba before but the site is not available in the Philippines. That is a good news then because many Filipinos love to take photos and we oftenly posted it in Facebook and Instagram. With the opening of Rabadaba for worldwide, that is good oportunity to earn good money through photo. Hmm, wanna check this out and I hope I can make it because I really love to take some photo.

November 3, 2016 at 12:51 pm

SuperD Please let me know when you join so I can start following you. I would love to see pictures from your country. I have seen some pictures in different parts thanks to a few friends I have there that is already on Rabadaba. She has been there since the beginning. She has made a good bit of money by posting pictures here. I’m just lazy when it comes to my phone. 

November 3, 2016 at 1:54 pm

@evilelf,  Hi friend? Sorry, I do not have idea about rabadaba. I am not a member there. My friend from India invited me many times to join, but when he told me that the site is having a test on their new app, therefore, it won’t stay long.

That site is  just having a trial an error so sooner or later they can invent an app they an promote. That is now the meaning of their changes as what you have said and others said in the other sites.Also, I have learned that rabadaba has many rude people.If they do not like you, they will block you without knowing the exact reason.Better do not try.

Let us be contented here.Al we have to do is to be active here everyday.

7-rhodora-aka-rhododendron-canadense6bdc91f5-2295-431b-abb7-6896119ef1f3_5 BUTTERFLY

Image by Pixabay

November 3, 2016 at 6:56 pm

cely I’m not sure what test he is talking about. I have never seen or heard of any test. As for the rude people, I just post my pictures and like a few here and there. I’m not as super active as most people are there. I have a friend there that is super active and always on the front page. I’m not that photogenic when it comes to photos. But people love her. If someone came at me rude I would report them to the admins along with a screenshot of what they told me. The admins are pretty cool guys. They will listen and don’t tolerate mess. Most people don’t speak on the app so it’s kinda hard to tell who is being rude actually. But if you want to try in the future you can. 🙂 It’ll be a good way to share your pics from your new place. 

November 3, 2016 at 8:43 pm

@evilelf this is very interesting to know, but from recent I really have no time to participate in one more website. Still, for my writing friends I hope this website will be good to them and they make money out of it.

It look very high values are needed to get 10 dollars. I heard for the first time about Rabadaba application for mobile on MyLot but when I get information there that I need to have    very high   point  level to redeem I was instantly deflected from that website.

I don’t know what should I post there, maybe some apples or things I  cook as I have no intention  to post me. Maybe I post more nail art or something fun, but who would like that anyway?

I think Rabadaba is very  good application for people who have many followers and have time to spend online to  share and give back to their followers too.

November 3, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Your Seldom your nail art would be a great thing to share. You could also share the things around you. Most people share the clouds or the flowers. So that part is up to you. Many do have lots of followers. Some are not as active as others but they try to be. It’s fun looking at pictures from around the world from real people.

November 4, 2016 at 12:28 am

@evilelf I know that nail art is in a huge demand and many women like it very much, but I afraid I do not have skills to polish my natural photos, I don’t know how.

All nail polish professional picture of nail art is Photoshop enhanced in a way, and I am not skilled in operating with that program.  Maybe I can learn but hard.

In real natural photos, you usually have much blur, and my camera is near the catastrophic quality.

So how clouds and flowers are so much in demand? It is not like flower is the celebrity and has fan base  hehe. Lol.

I think Rabadaba shall be good for original pictures but the pay is very low and I am not into wasting more hours to get 5 cents day.

Because that happens with me in many applications and pages, I share excitement and high  hopes but in the end, when days are passed to end the month, I see no good result.

November 4, 2016 at 8:56 am

hi…thanks for the information. Do  they pay for videos also? Is there any site that pays for pictures and videos as well.?

November 4, 2016 at 9:08 am

The FBI has recovered and found thousands of emails relating to sensitive information from the electronic devices of Abedin, the principal aide to Mrs. Clinton. Guys! do you think this will force Mr. Clinton to refrain from the Presidential Election?

November 4, 2016 at 6:00 pm

sivasubrahmanyam shatdarsanam You are allowed to post videos to Rabadaba. As for other sites, YouTube is the only other site I know where you can place ads on your videos in order to get paid. But you have to apply for Adsense on your Youtube page. 

As for the other information you mentioned about Huma/Clinton. I do hope poor Huma goes into protective service so she won’t be found dead of an apparent suicide like everyone else that has died before. Clinton has no shame and does not care who she takes out in order to gain the power and control she so wants. She is an evil person and needs to be stopped. She has no respect for anyone including women. She wants to kill babies before they are born but that’s okay cause she wants to save toddlers by taking guns away from gun owners. But if you give her millions of dollars then you are her best friend until you mess up and tell on her.

I don’t vote base on rather or not the candidate is male or female; republican or democrat. I vote on how they carry themselves. Their integrity. What they can deliver. Most of the time their history.