Author Posts

September 20, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Oh well, I think there just some little irony in here because the members get the information through a post in mylot and not from the tinycent itself. It should be good if the info come from TC and just let the members share to its members.

September 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm

@bestwriter, Are you a new member at Mylot? Why didn’t you know that for many years now Mylot pays its writers through pay pal? I am there for almost 8 months now and I am always paid monthly and the payment is sent through pay pal? I haven’t met you there are mylot and also haven’t read your post.I hope to meet you there so we can build teamwork.

September 20, 2016 at 1:30 pm

@superd , That is true, many writers here write their posts about Tiny Cent in Mylot. That is because there are many Mylotters also at Tiny cent. Though I am nit a member there at TC, but through them, I would would what is going on with them there. In fact, I have learned that TC s getting stricter this time because of some writers that make illegal activities on the different net sites just to create traffic to their posts and in such a way they can earn better. There is no making of a short cut to a programmed platform.