Author Posts

September 5, 2016 at 1:56 pm

@peachpurple  You will do marvelously  well at tinycent. You have my good wishes.

September 5, 2016 at 4:36 pm

@bestwriter, maybe you are new at mylot for you have just ;learned that mylot has partnership wit pay pal that started so long ago.I hope to meet you there so we can have a teamwork. I always redeem  there at ML monthly not that big usually $ 12- $14. I am only mylotting there every evening after my work.There are almost 8,000 mylotters that is why hard to meet each other there.

September 5, 2016 at 7:41 pm

@nakitakona13 You are welcome! Congrats!

September 5, 2016 at 7:55 pm

@cely I thought I had responded to your comment. I do not see it. I am an old mylotter. Have been there both at the old and now new myLot. Have earned quite a penny there specially for tasks where they paid good.

September 5, 2016 at 8:01 pm

I am also on mylot, it is very good page.

Still building my follower list and wish to earn more.

I saw people writing they earn 80 cents daily.

Is that maximum?

September 6, 2016 at 3:40 am

@Your Seldom  You need to have many to interact with you at myLot. It is what they type as comments or responses on your activity  that earns you and not what you type.

September 6, 2016 at 9:26 am

@ bestwriter I am a relatively new at mylot and I find it very slow though I know many people are earning well there. I am still trying to learn how it works.

September 6, 2016 at 1:52 pm

@shaloo walia. There is nothing like earning well there. It is very slow and a lot depends on interaction. You earn nothing for what you type but what others type as comments and responses on your activity. You need to have many to visit your actiivity.

September 6, 2016 at 6:19 pm

Happy September everyone. I hope your income here soars higher reaching the skies. You mentioned here mylot and pay pal, yes they are partners for many years now.Should you want to be there, you will surely find fun happiness and fun. There are many nice writers there.See you there at Mylot. I am the same cacay.LOL

September 20, 2016 at 10:13 am

Why? was tinycent not sending through PayPal earlier? There are certain sites which do not accept Paypal and insist on Payza.  One site asked me to register for Payza before posting.

September 20, 2016 at 10:16 am

Do they pay through Paypal? I am having only paypal but not any other account. If that is the case I have not other alternative but to sit quiet.

September 20, 2016 at 10:23 am

80 cents daily on mylot? Unbelievable? I could not make 3 cents daily. I am unable to image how much they are writing.

September 20, 2016 at 10:26 am

Is there anything that goes by any understanding? I am posting for discussion. I will get 4 repos or 5 for each. Whereas, others are getting 12 or 15 comments. As you said it goes by how many respond to the discussion and not by how you post on mylot

September 20, 2016 at 11:00 am

@sivasubrahmanyam shatdarsanam Same goes for me. Even I don’t able to make more at mylot. It was good site in past when I was able to make even more than a $ in single day. But now it is really slow.

September 20, 2016 at 12:49 pm

@naruto100  mylot is damn slow for me too. I am not too regular there now and occasionally log in to comment and interact.