Author Posts

September 4, 2016 at 3:34 pm

@suny will certainly guide you. I was not sharing my posts at all until @suny encouraged me and I am doing so good there.

September 4, 2016 at 5:01 pm

@bestwriter, I been there in mylot and have never met you there. Pay pal was long time ago partner of Mylot for every sending of each mylotter’s pay. The minimum pay is $5 this time, before it was $10.At least though small but mylot pays all qualified for redemption.I hope to see you there at mylot with 8,000 plus writers.

September 4, 2016 at 5:52 pm

@cely I have been writing at myLot even before they stopped payment that is 7 years ago. I am very active there.

September 4, 2016 at 11:33 pm

@bestwriter It is good to hear that. So, those are the social networking sites you are using? Do you have lots of followers in these sites? I only share in Twitter and Google+ so far. I will certainly explore for more sites if I continue to write at tinycent. I am thinking whether or not I should continue writing there, now I am inspired by you! Thanks! 🙂

I just knew who you are at mylot, though I was also guessing if that is you, because you were mentioning about flowers and gardening. 🙂

September 5, 2016 at 3:36 am

@kaka135 congratulations. I have just read your testimony that you’ve been paid by tinycent of your first cash-out made sometime in August 30. By the way, I have already made my first redemption this morning. It was more than $7 since I started two days ago. I am using the pseudonym Marvelous Kid.

It’s another promising site in earning a penny. So far I have three sites to work on for that online writing. At least in such site, we’re comfortable. We won’t be having a confused on what to do, especially the word count which is required. It is already integrated in the writing pad and we’re aware if our writeup is less that 200 words for that matter.

I am also hopeful that I would be paid for my first redemption. I am not living in India. I use my PayPal account. As in your case, you don’t have an Indian Bank Account too.  So I am glad to expect such payment within this week or so. I have to wait according to the advice online for the call coming from tinycent within 24 to 48 hours.

September 5, 2016 at 4:29 am

@nakitakona13  So it was you with more than 600 views for a single blog. How did you manage it?  Congratulations.

September 5, 2016 at 5:46 am

@Lee Ka I have opted to share for the ‘public’ and no anyone in particular excepting FB where my blogs will be seen by my friends. I will see if there is a difference if I make it public there.

September 5, 2016 at 5:47 am

@Lee Ka I have a different ID at myLot   🙂

September 5, 2016 at 5:47 am

@Lee Ka I have a different ID at myLot   🙂

September 5, 2016 at 10:03 am

yes, our friend Leeka had informed me.

I will start to register there today since paypal is available now.

So sad that LB is decreasing the publishing posts right now.

Had to venture elsewhere as for now until my posts are published here

Best of luck to everyone

September 5, 2016 at 10:40 am

@ Lee Ka  Congrats on your payment! I hope to see you more often on tinycent. It requires shorter posts which I think you can manage inspite of your being busy with the little baby.

September 5, 2016 at 10:46 am

@Ashley Herrington I agree with  @bestwriter! Nothing is certain about online earning sites. We have to be willing to take risks. Tinycent has paid me twice and now some users have been paid through paypal too which is encouraging news.

September 5, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Thank you, @luciaanna and @bestwriter for following me in tinycent (Marvelous Kid). I am just following the suggestion I have read here on how to get a better view in any sites. Sharing it to social media works, but sometimes it doesn’t. At least I have done it than nothing at all. It all depends on the content and the quality of your post.

The misleading title wouldn’t do any better. It would only create a bad impression and your post won’t get any view next around when you’re going to post on the site. You should be wary on what title and its content you write. There is no such thing as permanent viewers or readers. They may attract them for the first time, but for the second it would bad or ever worse. Credibility really counts.

Readers have their own taste, their preference on what to read, on what is best for them. Experimenting it could also work, but not always. I never expect that for 2 days I could amass more than $7. I made my first redemption right away using my PayPal account.

September 5, 2016 at 1:43 pm

@Lee Ka I saw your activity at tinycent. You are doing marvelously well with so many views. I do not think I can go any further than 50 and that too rarely.

Keep up the good work. I am happy for you.

September 5, 2016 at 1:45 pm

@nakitakona13  What you are doing there is amazing. I saw that blog even after your  redemption that blog is getting more views – it could go beyond 700 views.  What a feat – no one there has gone that far.