Author Posts

March 10, 2017 at 1:06 am

From the time Mr Trump became president of the United States of America we were having bad news! Well some news were good for the US but considering the case of entire world those were not at all good.

But this on, definitely a good one for entire world, better to say human. I am talking about the increasing fund towards NASA  for the Mars Mission. They are asking NASA “Get humans to the Mars by 2033”. The bill outlines the necessity of this roadmap, stating: “It is the sense of Congress that expanding human presence beyond low-Earth orbit and advancing toward human missions to Mars in the 2030s requires early strategic planning and timely decisions to be made in the near-term on the necessary courses of action for commitments to achieve short-term and long-term goals and objectives.”

So what do you think about this Bill?

March 10, 2017 at 3:25 am

I agree with you. This is progress. This step is correct one.

March 10, 2017 at 12:14 pm

I think this is really good that United states is focusing in this direction. Considering there is a huge need for us to colonize other planets. All the countries in the world needs to unite and find solutions to migration and resources so that we can relocate for safety of our planet. I think this has to be done at some point. More tests needs to be taken in order for us to move to mars soon. I am sure there will be time when we can say we have two planets for ourselves.

March 10, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Thank you Albena. Hope all the super power go in the right direction so we, the common people have a better life.

March 10, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Exactly Mahesh, What we call science fiction today will be reality in future. We need to go to other planets, galaxies. Hope we will be able to do that in near future.

For that, the world super powers have to take correct steps. They need to invest more in science and technology and less in defence and nuclear weapon.

March 10, 2017 at 1:55 pm

Yes a good move indeed, but I think more action ought to be taken towards a more sustainable future on this planet earth.

March 10, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Yes instead of weapons and the issues around the world. The money has to go towards the colonization. I am sure the countries which are going to cause issues, will continue to do so in future. And that’s nothing that can be done in such case. It just means that the money has to be redirected. Superpowers investing into space research means we have some hope towards our species if there is any issue in the future. Lot of good things to be seen in future. We may or may not be there to see them it’s going to be an interesting world.

March 10, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Yes Peeush and Mahesh, We need to have alternatives for the species. Even I read something about colonisation in Moon.

Budget should be more for R&D sector, education sector in any country but sadly we put that in Defence mostly.