Author Posts

September 8, 2016 at 6:43 am

I do some purchasing online but not clothes or shoes or any apparels. What I usually buy online is electronic gadgets, mobile phone battery pack, bottled foods, among others. My reliable online store is the local Lazada. They have a very good customer service. Any purchase I made is strictly followed by them.  They’re communicating with you through your email address. Or you can trace your online transaction through their website by using your tracking number.

September 19, 2016 at 9:28 am

Better they are not purchased online. We may not be having the idea regarding the color, size, and quality of the product. They will be telling so many things.But, I can not go for online purchase in so far as it relates to clothes.

September 19, 2016 at 9:32 am

Even purchasing those items are not good when they are available here in the market. We get some satisfaction of making livelihood some of the employees in a shopping mall. Further, not all online sites are having a sound return policy.

September 19, 2016 at 10:20 am

@ alina  I have never done it so far for me. But yes I have purchased many time for my spouse. Most of the time I found no problem regarding anything. So for me it is working fine. I will do it for me too in future. Right now I don’t have anything to buy. But I found few good attractive offers regarding clothes so I can go for me too. Hope I will have good experience too.