Author Posts

September 4, 2016 at 11:54 pm

Generally I don’t do that because I have a really difficult figure and I would’t like to bother about returning a product that doesn’t fit. How about you?

September 5, 2016 at 10:54 am

Yes I do buy blouse, jeans, shorts and even shoes online

You have to use EU size measurement or UK

The best thing is you are allowed to change the size if does not fit in 7 days

So just pack and return, get reimburse for the postage and get a fit clothes.

Only thing you can’t buy online is underwear 🙂

September 5, 2016 at 11:19 am

@alina  I buy most of my clothes online. I buy branded clothes only whose sizes don’t vary. In case, there’s a problem, I can always change the product.

September 5, 2016 at 12:24 pm

I love buying clothes online especially during end of season sale (shops are waaaay to busy for me!). It is convenient that I get to buy the clothes I want and need (LOL!) without the hassle of queuing for too long. It is also nice that there are lots of shops with free returns in case the clothes or any item you ordered doesn’t fit you or failed to meet your expectations.

September 5, 2016 at 12:32 pm

I must admit that shopping for me is therapy. there are times when I exagerate with buying clothes and I get home and regret the purchase but shopping generally gives me a good mood

September 5, 2016 at 12:33 pm

but don’t you have to pay for the transportation? I would want to buy a pair of boots from a hand-made artist but the problem is that he has a now return policy and I’m afraid those boots might not fit or might be un-comfortable

September 5, 2016 at 12:35 pm

it’s cool that they have a free return policy. it’s not like the transportation represents a fortune or something but still it’s not nice to waste money

September 5, 2016 at 6:10 pm

No, I never buy clothes on line. I buy in our malls at SM malls. I can choose the best and can fit well the clothes. I sued to buy on line but other items like netbooks, kitchen wares, shoes, bags and others.This time, I promise not to anymore purchase anything on line. There are merchants that sell very cheap products.The time they were displayed, they look great, but when delivered to me, so devastating, very cheap looking, yet expensive. I learned a lesson out of buying anything on line.

September 5, 2016 at 6:22 pm

yes you can have some really un-pleasant experiences from purchasing things online. I only buy make-up products that I know about and once I bought a pair of sneakers. they were ok but I can’t say they looked that impressive like they seemed to be in the picture

September 5, 2016 at 7:16 pm

An interesting question. The surveyor or fashion companies might need to dig out the  online cloths purchasing trend in some regions.

I did buy online however very hard to get one as fit as the model shown in the picture. The seller do provide free return policy however I still keep few tens dollars credit with the online cloths company because it is really hard to make the correct choice  on the materials, size etc.

Thus, I decided not to buy, too much frequent online to avoid the return issue.

September 5, 2016 at 10:21 pm

same with me. plus like I said I love shopping offline. the fact is that an item of cloth or even a pair of shoes might look great in the picture but not so good in real life

September 6, 2016 at 3:57 am

I am online shopping addict and buy a lot. I have also bought clothes including inner wear. The t shirts that I have now are mostly bought online. What I like about online shopping is that we can choose from so many lines. They also let you know the size of anything you want to buy.  Recently I bought some aprons too. Not that I do not get them off line. But I like when I get them at my door just by clicking the mouse  (lol)

September 6, 2016 at 12:04 pm

I do but not always, sometimes I prefer to go to the mall or variety store so I can choose the color, design and size that fits me. At least I’m not worrying to returning it.

September 7, 2016 at 12:48 am

No I don’t trust buying anything online. I always tend to have this idea in my head that I might not get what I want, sometimes you may order something in a certain color or size but what you get is totally different. I like to buy stuff that I can see or even try on because you can never be too sure about cloth sizesthey could betray you at some point.

September 7, 2016 at 10:12 pm

I purchased a jacket online…of course I didn’t like the material so I returned it. so this will be the first and last experience that I have with buying clothes online