Author Posts

September 14, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Hello nice guys here at LB? I need your help. I have a problem of my redemption.The reason why I cannot make my earnings fast here is my yahoo mail I gave the first time

I applied here.It is not pay pal affiliated. The reason why I forced to give other email add is , they did not accept my email add that is officially affiliated with pay pal which is used for many years during payment time. What I did, I wrote the admin of LB last night stating my strong intention to let me replace my email add because I want to apply for redemption. This is my first redemption. I intentionally did not make it fast for a problem that is existing before and now.

I hope you can help me especially @shaoo walia and @Ruby 3881 for being ahead of me and others here. Please help me bring this matter to LB admin to let me change my email to my official email add pay pal affiliated.Thank you so much.

September 14, 2016 at 4:49 pm

If my request cannot be granted then I better quit writing here, useless efforts then. After 3 days from now if there is no reply of my message to CONTACT page, then I better quit.How happy I would be if there is positive resolution.I will wait for their positive message.

September 14, 2016 at 5:08 pm

@ cely Only the admin is the right person to provide the solution here. I hope you recieve a response from the @support soon!

September 14, 2016 at 5:20 pm

You have barred me from helping you as you only want @shaloo walia and @ruby3881 to come to your aid.

September 14, 2016 at 8:21 pm

You’re right @bestwriter. We’ve been here quite sometime and we’re helping others. But in the point that she’s asking for help and specially mentioning those persons whom she believes could do  help her. That problem is so simple. It’s just a matter of doing things right. Common sense will tell on what to do. I have no more thing to add. Everything is there. The answer is there. It’s up for her on what to do.

September 14, 2016 at 9:04 pm

@cely the easy way is to add your mail here with your PayPal account which is as easy as 123. The problem solved. You can add multiple mail ID in your PayPal account.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by suny.

September 15, 2016 at 12:13 am

I think it is only Admin who can give you a possible solution to your problem. They are having another option also. Payoneer. Why don’t you apply for that account ?

September 15, 2016 at 10:03 am

Ha ha, so this is the disadvantage of being not named in the discussion @bestwriter and @nakitakona13 I learn my lesson also for my future reference, better put it in general.

Anyway, I think the last two post here helped @cely

September 15, 2016 at 11:49 am

It would be best and ethical to direct the request to the “professionals” rather than in a special mention. You’re right if you want or need help though you someone or somebody whom they may be not available at hand. Or it would be best to send a private message to the admin and/or to the support. Actually the problem at stake could be easily resolved. That answer is a practical issue. It’s impossible that an account for PayPal may not be changed. It could be anytime.

Though we may consider ourselves as “virtual friends”, but we have some preference or regarded as an “expert” for that matter. In my case, I don’t need that my name should be mentioned so that I could extend my invaluable assistance. It is sufficient to read the problem and if I have come across that and have resolved that I won’t hesitate to share what I have had.

We give those persons that chance to prove themselves as the resource persons for they are special to the one who is requesting it.

September 15, 2016 at 3:22 pm

@shaloo walia, Thanks dear, but until this day, no reply from admin. May I know if the right address for @admin is CONTACT?

September 15, 2016 at 3:25 pm

@suny, good boy suny thanks a lot. I have just learned this from you.I will try.

September 15, 2016 at 3:27 pm

September 15, 2016 at 3:31 pm

@bestwriter, sorry my dear for not mentioning you hehehehe, my head was aching wanting to break feeling so disgusting from admin never care to reply.The admin here is invisible.Better the other sites that I am in , very friendly and diplomatic.This seems  dead site only good for waiting blogs to be submitted.

September 15, 2016 at 3:34 pm

@superd, thanks, actually I was so in a hurry last night, so tired and hungry from work, and when I opened this site no single reply from admin. It seems they are dead.

September 15, 2016 at 3:42 pm

@ nakitakona13, sorry not to mention you hehehe, I was so tired and hungry last night and felt so disgusted about the  admin. They seem dead, do not care at all. If this can’t be solved despite some suggestions here, it’s okay, what is that amount for that I have to struggle and fight for? Actually, I lost interest to this site now. They never care their members.