Author Posts

October 2, 2016 at 9:02 am

BlogBourne have announced their coin rate which is $0.0006821257 per coin. The redemption amount is
$3 to get there you need 4400 coins. I have 611 coins there  (lol) as of now. 

For more on this you can read here:

BlogBourne’s Transparency Report #1 – The Good and Bad News + Tips

October 2, 2016 at 10:04 am

I have 1800 plus so I am good for more than $1 but I know I will never reach a payout with my kind of activities.

October 2, 2016 at 10:21 am

@suny Their trump card is their transparency. I am interested in quick earnings.  😀

October 2, 2016 at 12:05 pm

I guess that is the end of that place unless some loyal committed writers keep on posting and promoting.

With 10 posts on Niume, I am yet to reach a dollar there so for the time being, Literacy Base seems the best option. Although I always worry about sites that do not allow Edit or delete options.

October 2, 2016 at 3:05 pm

@dawnwriter  I am find if I do not get my old posts. It has happened with tme blogbourne where I forogot to save them before deleting my account but that has not stopped me from creating new posts. You are a writer par excellence and ideas will just flow. Why are you so concerned about LB not having the edit or delete features. May be @support may throw some light on this as to why these features are missing herfe.

October 2, 2016 at 3:07 pm

@dawnwriter  I am fine if I do not get my old posts. It has happened with me at  blogbourne where I forgot to save them before deleting them but that has not stopped me from creating new posts. You are a writer par excellence and ideas will just flow. Why are you so concerned about LB not having the edit or delete features. May be @support may throw some light on this as to why these features are missing here.

October 2, 2016 at 4:22 pm

I have already made my first payment request of $5 and an instant I am paid in my PayPal account. Whatever your reaction with BB’s mode of payment or its rating of payment is under your discretion. Mine is just to earn a penny. If paid, it is okay. If not, well, charge it to experience. As long as I am paid, I will continue with that site.

October 2, 2016 at 4:50 pm

@nakitakona 13  I fully agree with you. Now that you have got your payment and congrats for that, can you tell us what was the maximum you got for your blogs. That will give some idea about the  speed with which one can reach 3 dollars.

October 2, 2016 at 4:59 pm

@bestwriter, you better stop writing at BB. That is a worst site of my hearing and learning from so many bloggers. I am so thankful, I never apply at BB. It might be a waste of time and effort. We better concentrate here. Thus site proves many they pay . There are so many sites that are newly born and die in their natural death.

Let us pray Blogjob to resurrect so we will all be happy. I miss BlogJob.

October 2, 2016 at 5:48 pm

@cely I have stopped writing a long time ago.

October 2, 2016 at 7:27 pm

My problem is word limit, but I will continue to participate in Blogborne.

I can’t lose much, with rate is similar daily like myLot.

Here is also ok for comment, but I don’t hope to submit article.

October 2, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Niume pays 1c for every 10 views… so I think they pay more…

October 2, 2016 at 8:11 pm

you are not the only one who misses blogjob.

October 3, 2016 at 1:00 pm

@ bestwriter As expected, the rate is low.

@ suny I have 2800 coins but I am not interested in working on the site to reach payout.

@ nakitakona13 congrats on the payment.

October 3, 2016 at 1:02 pm

@Dawnwriter Niume is slow to earn but still better than BB. I am close to $2.60 there but that is because I have two referrals there. But now I have decided to write at least one post on niume everyday.