Author Posts

September 9, 2016 at 12:27 pm

“Although I cannot move and I have to speak through a computer, in my mind I am free.” Stephen Hawking

I like this phrasal quotes from Stephen Hawking. His works are really inspiring with his own book. Despite the disabilities experiencing due to ALS, he was able to think freely. He took the challenge to share his thoughts. He is also a legend that can never be questioned by people. People with disabilities can have their own inspiration because of his self-determination to be somebody in this world.

September 9, 2016 at 3:29 pm

So very nice quote, so inspiring/ i would also like to share my quote here:

“Whatever the mind of man can

conceive and believe, it can

achieve. Thoughts are things!

And powerful things at that,

when mixed with definiteness of

purpose, and burning desire,

can be translated into riches.”

– Napoleon Hill

I keep this quote for almost 3 years now. I am inspired to this quote.

September 9, 2016 at 3:35 pm

@Shavkat, I hope you like the quote I post here before this. I have so many saved quotes. The best quotes do serve their purpose of stirring the emotions of the readers making them feel what they wanted them to feel and see.

This another quote that I keep for almost 4 years hehehehe.

QUOTE: “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
Anonymous

This is also my favorite quote.It is very strong quote. I salute the anonymous writer of this.

September 9, 2016 at 4:10 pm

I have watched his biopic and his life is really inspiring. He’s impaired but never an obstacles to his dreams. I just hope with his intelligent, he soon realize this is all a gift from up above and someone is truly loving and caring for him.

September 11, 2016 at 4:28 pm

@lovern The two quotes you had shared are so inspiring. I will add these quotes to mine. It really makes me inspired in facing the challenges in life. Thanks for sharing it.

September 11, 2016 at 4:38 pm

@shavkat, that is nice. There are quotes that inspire us and guide us to the right decision and thinking. We are stirred to read a quote that matches to our actual feeling and encounter. Quotes serve as an inspiration for me. There are so many brilliant people that created quotes to inspire everyone.There are quotes the young people like , and that is about love. That makes them love more, explore more and sometimes becomes successful. I salute those whose lives are guided with right virtues fron quotes.

September 11, 2016 at 6:27 pm

@superd I do agree. It was really an inspiring story. I usually watch a true-to-life story.

September 11, 2016 at 8:31 pm

@lovern I guess I need to be inspired after having the whirlwind experiences this year. Quotes can keeps us going in our life. Lovelife? Well, I had to pass this for now.lol