Author Posts

September 16, 2016 at 10:59 pm

I have just received a mail from Samara. I am feeling glad but when I think about my wife I feel I should bring it into notice of @support just in case she finds this mail although she does not touch my laptop

suny,

samara sent you a new message: “hi”

“Hello sweet heart I am so happy meeting you here.How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it’s a public site. Please i will like you to send me a message, through my private e-mail via:([email protected]) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about myself OK. i am Your Friend….Contact me here ([email protected]) OK hope to hear from you soon yours samara kiss your lips”

Note- Heye, I am sure lady members of this site did not get the same mail

September 17, 2016 at 3:07 am

I beg to differ. I am a lady and got this same exact email. I think it is absurd that someone would stoop this low to write something like this. I am sure this person has reached out to others here as well.

September 17, 2016 at 4:18 am

@suny  I have reported to @support recommending that this user should be banned. I have copied that message to them.

September 17, 2016 at 8:17 am

i am a mother of two kids, i received this mail too.

I think this person just send spam mails randomly, she doesn’t know who is who behind the username, right?

shame on her !

September 17, 2016 at 10:04 am

@ suny  I received the mail too. Spammers really don’t distinguish on the basis of gender, caste and creed 🙂

September 17, 2016 at 10:16 am

@ suny  I checked the same message here on LB and I was laughing. They find surely weird ways of spamming. We have received this kind of mails before. So I am sure @support will take care of it soon.

September 17, 2016 at 5:39 pm

@duny, hehehehe , so no one is exempted on that spammy message? I received twice and deleted twice too. What a weir message, so clear, spam. I hope that admin of this site already blocked that user.

September 17, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Ha ha, I have received also with this kind of message Samara, same message and same letters she used. I just wondering know how she get it and trying to lure us to become her girlfriend. She must be very beautiful as she said she seems longing for a boyfriend. But then, hey, I have my wife who I am also afraid if by chance she sees me chatting with Samara.

September 17, 2016 at 10:56 pm

@ SuperD I have got three so far and waiting admin/support of this site will take an action. But I have reasons to believe that they also got the same mail and enjoying it :). They have not taken any action in this matter means either they have not seen the reports or they don’t care for such spammers.

September 19, 2016 at 7:35 am

An invited guest into LB. People are very much worried now.

September 19, 2016 at 8:45 am

This is totally embarrassing everyone. So be careful on this site.Do not send any reply. Add this to spam folder if any email is received. Further try to change the email address if possible as advised by one of our dear colleague.

September 19, 2016 at 8:46 am

This is totally embarrassing everyone. So be careful on this site.Do not send any reply. Add this to spam folder if any email is received. Further try to change the email address if possible as advised by one of our dear colleagues.

September 19, 2016 at 8:49 am

why? Why don’t they take any action? The Admin. should keep a watch and take action that is the only thing we got.