Author Posts

July 13, 2016 at 1:25 am

@peachpurple @sunil I think the fee charges differently for different country. For Malaysian, the fee is 4.4% + fixed fee (fixed fee = $0.30). So, I think it’s better to request higher payment if possible. I did not know we can request $10 payout in ForumCoin, and I always requested at $5, and got $0.52 deducted. If I request for $10, the fee is only $0.74. With 2 times of $5 request, I will have to pay $1.04, which is $0.30 more. For trusted sites, I think I am fine to wait for a while more in order to save some fees. 🙂

@sauda Just keep going. If you want, you will surely be able to reach $10 by the end of this month, then you can cash out and receive your payment next month. Perhaps you can set a daily goal for it. Hope you will be able to make it. Good luck to you!

@scc2046 Just keep going. The first dollar is always hardest to reach, but once you have got it, perhaps it’ll be easier for you to reach the minimum payout. 🙂

July 13, 2016 at 8:37 am

@Lee Ka Thanks for your suggestion but I am mostly withdrawing to my Bitcoin Wallet from FC so I do not have to pay any fee to PayPal. And yes you are right When I was living in Australia the PayPal used to charge only $0.50 for all incoming payments irrespective of amount so the fee is certainly different in different countries. The US citizen enjoy this service absolutely free..

July 13, 2016 at 10:02 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/sunil/

Oh man! How come only the US writers can enjoy FREE paypal service?

We asians have to pay those fees….Sigh!

Yeah different country, different rates.

Anyway, am glad to be paid, no more ranting !

August 11, 2016 at 3:12 pm

i made my redemption on the dot, August 10. As I opened my email last night, I saw a message coming from PayPal. It said that LiteracyBase has sent me $10 USD in my PayPal. I right away opened my PayPal account and checked my activity and here’s what I see:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="677"]Proof of Payment for July Proof of Payment for July[/caption]

Since I joined this site last July, this was my first payment I received. Before I was confused for I made a cash-out two days before the 10th of July. I thought it would be included in the payment for the month of July. I was wrong. I would be paid in the said month if I made a redemption in the later month of June.

I am now convinced that LiteracyBase does pay. So I would working out again to keep myself to reach the minimum cash-out of $10. As of now, I am barely $2 in my available balance. I would be doubling my time before August ends.

August 11, 2016 at 3:28 pm

@nakitakona13 You are a prolific writer and so it will not be difficult for you to reach 10 dollars each month

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by  bestwriter.

August 11, 2016 at 3:47 pm

This is what I like from this site the @admin or @support is really reply to make things in question clarified. Congratulations to all of you, friends for you will have your payment anytime by now. In my case, I am too slow and couldn’t catch up with you guys. Anyway, I have to maintain my pace of writing which in any way could give me the penny I wanted.

By the way, I am apprehensive reading your clamor on the delay of your payment. I thought this would be the initial factor that could bring this site to its natural death. What I know from other sites I have joined is there is ongoing maintenance, then bank fails to take action for the reason of unverified account of the owner of the site, the malware  infected the site so they have to clean it, among others.

Well, whatever reasons therein, I know you are accustomed in elongating your patience. I know this is not the only site that you are earning. You have joined lots of forums I presumed. For the meantime, let’s keep this site moving. Let’s do our routine of submitting articles for posting. I know there is fun in here in which most of us enjoyed. Isn’t it?

August 11, 2016 at 4:01 pm

For your information, @peachpurple, there are two types of payment in PayPal. The first is the instant payment which is personal like a money transfer, and the other is mercantile type of payment, which is business transaction and it requires a deduction from the principal amount. That is what I thought of and my observation for I have been paid by PayPal several times and that deduction made me aware.

I think of us here received our first payment with no deduction. In business, that is what we call a bonus or promotion to keep everyone of us going. And the second payment has a reasonable amount deduction for there are so many users to pay. I hope you get what I mean.

August 11, 2016 at 4:24 pm

That’s great I am happy for you guys I am yet to get to the point of redeeming still very far maybe I will probably do it next month I hope.

August 11, 2016 at 4:52 pm

@cely it’s good to hear from you here. By the time, I see familiar faces here I’m at home. I do hate arrogant person. I don’t mind them. I go where I want to go, where my thoughts are appreciated.

Take your time here. You know there are many topics to select and write about. You may select your forte or what you think is best for you and you feel comfortable with writing. However, it would be better if you write a blog and have it posted for it gets a better earnings for you to be happy and proud of.

Since I have just come back coming from another site which I have spent a lot of time to keep my rank on top. I think I have already spent much time in the said site. I would be going back there if the site will effect its first payment.

November 13, 2016 at 6:19 pm

Here’s my second payment I received November 11. I completed $10 threshold by last week of October and by November 1 I made a payment request and by the 11th of November I received an email that $10 was sent to my PayPal account. I checked it and it was there. Before I was to anxious on when to make a payment request for I had unfavorable experienced when I made my first payment. It was sometime in the second in the week of July. It was already passed 10th of the month. I taught I would be paid. I was wrong. I had waited till August 10 of the following the following month.

Now I learned a lesson not to request a payment after the 10th of the month for it would be sent to following month. Anyway, here is the proof of my second payment since I joined with this site. I think others would be receiving theirs too.

LiteracyBase Payment 11-11-2016

November 20, 2016 at 1:43 am

Getting paid is my dream and hope to surely get there soon.

November 20, 2016 at 5:23 pm

@emensinternational, since you are a newbie, you have to work it hard. Dreaming is good, but doing it is better. I know you have just joined here. Start reading all the things or posts submitted here. Select them of our expertise then give your best comment. If possible in a well written statement with sense. I am not saying that you couldn’t it. I am just perking you up so that you could be among us receiving our payment for our redemption made.

Read the post carefully. Get its idea or gist and then present your point of view. Your reaction as to whether you agree or not. You subscribe to the idea which the post is talking about. Or you may share your own experience in relation to the topic presented and discussed about. If you are going to do that, for sure, you will enjoy. You will develop your skill in communication especially in writing. Always make use of the best of your time. Reading and rereading the articles here you may gain insight and in return you could benefit from them. Okay? Take your time.

November 22, 2016 at 9:43 pm

@nakitakona13, I think you are partially correct in your statement directed at me. I don’t take offense at it at all though some were offensive to some respect. But remember most realities you see around you started as an idea(dream).

It takes getting there in your mind before you physically work towards getting there. By seeing yourself there in your mind in a form of dream enables you to surmount any form of obstacles that comes you way.

Telling me to talk sense is on your part is an insult but I don’t blame you perhaps it is the use of words and constructing what is in your mind might have caused it.

Thank you.

March 19, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Guys, when I go to the “redeem” page I find two input fields there. The first is the “to:” field and the second is the “amount” field. The challenge is that in my case the “to” field can be edited, it has a fixed – default text which is “test1”. So, tell me how I can’t edit it because if not possible no need for me to continue to expect a payment here.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  Isaiah.

March 19, 2017 at 7:41 pm

So sorry, in the my previous comment here, I mean’t I can’t edit the “to:” field so that I can change it from the default text being “test1” to my own detail. Please can someone help with providing me a complete “how to” here. I will really appreciate that here. Thanks.