Author Posts

July 12, 2016 at 9:14 am

@suny  I checked my email folder. No new mails except one from Shaadi.com if I am ready to marry   😀

July 12, 2016 at 9:46 am

@ Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881) Even I have been waiting till date for the payment. I had written to @support yesterday but no response. I am really put off by this undue delay. Already we wait till 10th and then again further delay!

@Admin  Thanks for the update! I hope I will get the payment today. It’s better to post a prior update in case of delay as it’s quite demotivating. Inspite of being a consistent member and one of the top earners, I don’t want to be stressed about the payment.

July 12, 2016 at 10:33 am

@bestwriter  I suggest you to unsubscribe from Shadi.com if you’re not ready to marry as yet. I am sure you have better options available in your own locality than believing those online frauds. 🙂 And if you’re already married the site is useless for you anyways 🙂

PS_ by the way why did you surf that site in the first place? .) 

July 12, 2016 at 10:42 am

@suny (lol) I was helping my neighbour to get a match.

July 12, 2016 at 11:33 am

@ bestwriter hahaha…and now you have to endure the endless barrage of spam emails from shaadi.com

By the way, keep us posted if you receive the payment today. I am also in the waiting queue…frustrating!!!

July 12, 2016 at 12:58 pm

@shaloo walia They are safe in the spam folder. I opened that folder just to check if there was any mail about payment.  🙂

July 12, 2016 at 1:13 pm

@suny I checked again and now it is Domino’s pizza   (lol)

July 12, 2016 at 1:17 pm

@bestwriter  This wait for payment is really frustrating. I was so looking forward to posting my second payment proof. We were supposed to get the payment on 10th and now it’s 12th…and still no sign! It’s really not fair. Sunday is no excuse for delays in payment. And I believe, there aren’t really a lot many who were due for payments. So this delay is seriously beyond my understanding.

July 12, 2016 at 1:40 pm

@swalia I agree with you that a Sunday should not be an excuse for late payments. And if the admin know there will be a problem making payments over a weekend, they have only to adjust the payment schedule. This way members can be notified well in advance, and there will be no unpleasant surprises.

With all of the little issues lately, I am reminded of how things started small at Bubblews and then the problems grew and grew. At first, it was just trouble accessing the site or getting a response from support. Then the 3-day wait for redemptions went to 7 days. And then it was 2 weeks. Then a month, then 60 or even 90 days. And of course in the end, the site cancelled payments or reduced them because they simply couldn’t afford to pay. Eventually the site just ceased to exist.

We’ve all been cheated and are sensitive of anything not going as it’s supposed to. I wonder, how many times can LB staff afford to be late approving posts or paying redemptions before users just decide they’ve had enough?

July 12, 2016 at 1:50 pm

@ Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881)  Ten days wait for payments is already there and then further delay. It’s only the second month and the delays are happening. I think only a few users have been paid. As far as I know only@peachpurple and @rajaraman have been paid because I don’t see anybody else mentioning the payment proofs. And I think there are only a handful of people who are due for payments, so this delay is beyond me. The @admin made an update yesterday about the payment but no sign of payment yet. I think we will get the payment with a slight delay but this delay has done some irreparable damage to the site’s reputation. I think the site admin and staff have to be a bit more careful and punctual about payments if they intend the site to be here for a longer run. 

July 12, 2016 at 2:06 pm

That’s nice to know suny at least there is some proof of payment and that’s also motivating I hope I can also work at it and see myself do a redemption soon. good luck to us all

July 12, 2016 at 2:09 pm

@Anitah Gimase  All the writers were paid on time last month. This month also some f the writers have already been paid while some are still awaiting payments as the admin mentioned that there is a slight delay. The site is definitely legit and paying for now.

July 12, 2016 at 2:23 pm

I am still far away from the cash out. I have earned more than $2 in the few days in May after I have requested my first payment here, and now it’s still at $3. I don’t think I will be able to cash out this month too, perhaps another month for me. 🙂

Congratulations to those who have got paid and also those who are going to receive the payments soon. Sorry to hear that the payments have been late for some people and this caused the stress too. Glad that admin has mentioned about it and it looks like everyone will be receiving their payment very soon.

I think the site is still very new and perhaps the team is not familiar with the payment process or forgot to cater for the weekend and hence caused the delay. I am sure the team will learn from the experience and will work better next time.  I can understand the delay can really make us worry as this is still a new site.  I agree that it would be better if the team can give us prior notice, so it helps to eliminate any worries or guessing games around.

July 12, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Ooohh my goodness I wonder when I will be able to cash out at this point, because I haven’t even reached 1 dollar yet how much longer will I need to go to be able to get to that 10 dollar mark. we are already in the mid of this month do you think I will be able to make it?

July 12, 2016 at 3:15 pm

Me, still a long way to go…I am accumulating my first dollar now. Hope to join the team soon!