Author Posts

May 16, 2016 at 9:04 pm

@peachpurple  – For referral system, you automatically get your point when the referral sign-ups using your referral link. But when your referral starts performing some activities then you get further reward; minimum of 10% of it.

@Lee Ka – You can provide external links to your blogs, but please make sure they follow our TOS and Policies.

May 16, 2016 at 10:05 pm

@ Support sorry to bring it to your notice that @Lee Kaa joined through my link but it doesn’t reflect or show anywhere. Would you please look into the matter?

May 17, 2016 at 7:11 pm

@peachpurple  Hubpages continue to be a disappointment for me. I just checked my earnings there and I am not able to earn even a dollar a month on the site. I think i joined Hubpages at the wrong time when it’s already going through a low phase and most of the seasoned hubbers have already abandoned the site. I became really active on Hubpages in last few months and I wrote almost 4-5 hubs every week. I have decided to publish only 1-2 hubs a month now and will focus on my own sites as well as literacybase.

May 18, 2016 at 3:15 am

@swalia I always thought Hubpages is a good writing site, but I have not really explore the site, as I am not a professional writer. It’s so sad to hear you hardly earn even a dollar a month. I think you can earn much better from LiteracyBase.

It really seems like many writing sites have gone down hill, and interaction and participation in forums seem to be more popular nowadays, while blogging at the same time too.

May 18, 2016 at 4:21 am

It is a shame that the writing sites are not what they used to be. I also thought Hubpages was a good site for those that were professional writers. I am not professional by a long shot so this site is really not for me. I am better at places like here or Blogjob.  What do people do that want to write? Do they just have to be a freelancer and hope to find clients? I am glad that I do not have to do this. I do not think I would be very good at it.

May 19, 2016 at 10:43 pm

Hi @rapidblue

Thanks for sharing 2 new websites – Sato.sh and DisplayBit.

However, I am unable to exactly understand what are we supposed to do there. What I could understand is: Display Bit pays you for uploading pictures. I could not understand Sato.sh though – How to make Bitcoins there and what are their payrates? What are quality rules on both of them?

Please explain. Just like you I also love Bitcoins.

I have heard that you too had made a website which pays. It was named Crusox. I am unable to find it though. Let me know exactly what URL was it.

May 19, 2016 at 11:11 pm

@thinker

Crusox is my personal blog and has no membership or payments. Somebody must found some old info about that blog and made a completely wrong assumption.

I had it in past, paid my writers and them reshaped it into my blogger workshop where I practice, learn and experiment with the content and scripts. That’s it.

I also tried hosting another blog with the membership recently, I tried to partner up with somebody and in less than 2 days my blog was under spam bots. I didn’t want to bother so I took it off.

And by the way, I can host my things on my own, for free and just interconnect with other bloggers on their own blogs as well. It’s the same thing. So why to bother.

May 19, 2016 at 11:40 pm

@thinker I created a detailed posts about both pages, and if you need anything else explained please leave me a question on a published blog or just find me on the said webpages. I like Sato a lot, the other webpage is just an album, so not really exciting.

May 21, 2016 at 8:20 pm

@rapidblue

If possible, can you please share links where you promoted sato.sh and displaybit? I would like to learn more and explore before actually joining.

It is sad to know that your website venture turned to spam bot early. I guess the problem was with advertising schemes you used. We need to be careful about what we are promoting. I know last time I used yllix media ads, my blog redirected to hacking and phishing attempts. I did not put my blog down but changed the adverts. I guess similar could be the problem, so you can check what happened. Another way to troubleshoot could be to use spam check mechanism to block and ban suspicious / misleading IP Address. So, you can take precautions. Whether to continue a blog OR not is totally your decision. I am only making a guess.

May 21, 2016 at 10:20 pm

@thinker Crusox is cool and I love it, because it allows me to learn thing.

The other venue that failed was not connected to the ‘interesting’ advertising. My partner sent me traffic bots in order to hyper inflate the page views. Due to that a page visits would seemingly rise and under the illusion of the real traffic I should put up an inconsistent earning model.

With a fake hyperinflation he was planning to leverage the multiple accounts of his own, intentional advertising clicks and a referral program which I did not developed, but I rack down my page and let that conspicuous garbage sunk into the depression and madness.

I don’t build on sand, specially if it intends to eat me. Plus I don’t want to bother with the self-absorbed money hungry individual who just lives to destroy every single idea that’s maybe good and useful.

I am an overkill in many things but I don’t want to assume the control above the Universe and  hold a  lie that won’t live up to see tomorrow.

To be absolutely honest, I can write on my own blog and put whatever I want on it, and just visit blog of a person I find interesting to read. So both of us have a complete control above our work and endorse ethics and effort we chose to involve in it – perfect equation.

I didn’t promote those two pages because the first one has no promotional links and the other is not so much lucrative, it is similar to photobucket album. Search will give you results and links.

I don’t know why would you use yllix, they are terrible? I had a convo with their staff, it’s like talking to R2D2 – they just whistle you off.