Author Posts

May 12, 2017 at 8:17 am

10 ways to fund your studies abroad
Education & Reference
zasa
May 12, 2017
20140323_095958

I now agree to myself that there are impostors here that like to provoke us. I do ot know why they are hired to writer here by @support. I believd the contents this @zasa submitted might be copied from others and posted here. I cannot anymore swallow the different offenses of some people. I hope @support would hire qualified candidates. Theeir shoud be on the spot writing activity to the applcants to prove if they can write or ot. There should alo be some psychlogical test to get the info of the person as right or wrong in attitude.

I am not happy to see the blog of zasa with the image own by acelawrires. herbame is there hahahahsh so funny,

I now agree with others here that there are some cracked minded people joining here,how sad to think about their character, morons and idiots are better than those photo stealers, poor people.

May 12, 2017 at 2:41 pm

I saw it too, just now. I was surprised at how near they are at the blog board. So it means in a little while after @acelawrites submitted the post, Zaza used her photo.

Or it could be that she is thinking that acelawrites doesn’t own it but just googled for it . ha ha ha

But had she read your post of that fidget cube, she will know that it’s owned by acelawrites, because that the picture of your son’s fidget cube.

I hope by now she knows that she’s being talked here as a stealer of photos.

May 12, 2017 at 4:33 pm

@Dina, the other blog, the image used by zasa is mine. That is my image photo of my blog I submitted yesterdy.What a shame of that thief, thick face. I do not know if that cheater is male or female. She provokes me, she provokes acelawrites she provokes Shavkay and most of all, she provokes the site and @support. That person might have been choked from laughing sarcastically for the triumphs made. To hell with that pers0n.

I already had 4 photos stolen excluding those I do ot know. @Shavat, many photos of him were also stolen plus his own blog copied and resubmitted by @shady45, so weird and funny these criminals blogs are featured and liked despite knowledge of who these persons are. perhaps they manipulated the Like to have their blogs featured.I wonder why site’s plagium did not function. Amen.

May 13, 2017 at 1:30 am

@Cely, the Admin/Support should really do something about these issues of plagiarism.It is one of the reasons why sometimes I do not want to submit my “favorite” photos or the ones which can qualify for a photo contest (based on my criteria of it!).

May 13, 2017 at 1:34 am

@Dina, yes, she might thought that it was uploaded there at the Media Library so anyone can use it. Removing that Media Library can be the best solution, as suggested by @michelle.

May 13, 2017 at 8:05 am

@acelawrites, I was so shocked to see yours and my photos with our blogs just posted and someone followed to steal and use as her blog image. That person is very unprofessional, bad manner and having mental problems. A person doing that has some illness that cannot be cured and that is attitude problem. Just imagine we have just discussed here about photo stealing, then after some minutes our images were stolen. What a shame on you bad fellow. I labored in finding photos in Pixabay and where on earth what I labored will just be easily harvested by zasa, chucks, abilo and more.

You have that success now, next time, the trust will no longer be upon you. Are you happy if people dislike you because if your attitude hurting and cheating people?

God is not happy for this kind of human beings. They will receive the harsh punishment of the Lord when they die.

May 14, 2017 at 2:17 am

@Cely, good thing she apologized to me for using my photos. She said she will not do it anymore! At least she admitted her mistake. Maybe she thought that every photo from the Media Library can be used by everybody. So the solution is to remove that feature here.

May 14, 2017 at 8:37 am

@acelawrites, and why is it that she did not apologize me when she also has stolen my blog image those balusters? Is she not blind to see the images seen on screen? I think intentional. I doubt if that person is normal or not.

Why can’t she see the images in blogs corner? What is this person’s nationality? Maybe not our nationality. I doubt if that person is true to his/ her words.

May 14, 2017 at 9:22 am

@cely,

All the articles written by Zasa are copied content from various sources.  Direct copy paste without changing a single character…   I’ve added a comment on her blogs reporting to @support.    But unfortunately, those comments are still under Moderation…

I’ve also started a thread in the forums (http://172.104.9.193/groups/about-literacybase/forum/topic/how-to-save-literacybase-from-blocking-by-google/) to take opinions of other members to save the interests of other members. If Admins don’t react to these kinds of people quickly, LB will be at risk..

Lets raise the voice till it is noticed by Admins and act on it..

May 14, 2017 at 12:48 pm

@kumar, I have read your group discussion in forum, sorry not to share my thoughts, I am not happy with the happenings here. There are so many entries of scammed items here, that person zasa is like a virus, this site might shut down because of that perilous person.It seesm the site cannot anymore handle the numerous cheaters here, that is why I keep on reporting what I noticed to @support, but so sady, @support seems invisible.Maybe they are mad of some people here we call impostors despite plagium installed, but this kind like @zasa continued doing risky things to the ste by submitting plagiarized content. I think, there are 6 of them submitting copied contents from anywhere.

I think these criminlas loitering in Literacy Base should be punished, but we do not have the stronghold on them because they are using fictitious name. I sense these scammers, cheaters are from a country disliked by the entire world for having a sicked and cracked mind.

Whatever happens to Literacy, all blame will fall to these cheaters like zasa and the other five.This person also stole my photo image I labored in Pixabay. My mind almost sink to this worst scenari having people like theme satanic in nature and playful demons. May acid rain pour on their sinful body. I am truly mad atr them if only having a face to face with these people, I will do it and would like to kcik their ass and burn them to hell.Sorry but I am angry at these impostors, The site is so WEAK, why can’t they destroy this kind of specie by just removing them, my goodness. Having a moderator is better than having none for there is free entry bad elements. I hope God Punish all bad.

May 14, 2017 at 3:02 pm

@Cely, so the admin/@Support should immediately ban her/him from here because she will ruin the site!

May 14, 2017 at 4:09 pm

@acelawrits, that will happen if these cheaters continue submitting copied contents because the site will be sanctioned by Goggle. I dunno why the site Support is not availabe for many longs weeks now, I have some doubts. That is why I suspend submitting blogs for them may put to futility of some unknowns might crawl and steal many blogs here. The site is in peril because of the group of zasa, abilo. chucks and among others name I cannot dispose as of this momnt but alrrady reported to site Support.

May 14, 2017 at 4:39 pm

So unpleasant situation because of stealing.

May 15, 2017 at 8:03 am

@ Albena Lyudmilova Ivanova , yes, there are 6 people here submitting copied contents from other sites. These people plagiarizes contents site to site.

May 15, 2017 at 6:07 pm

The admin ought to ban such people. It is not something that is acceptable here.