Author Posts

May 30, 2017 at 9:04 am

Yes guys, I redeemed my earning only the minimum amount.There is no use working hard without a pay.I redeemed $10. I just want to release that amount. I do not like to see the figure, I have to release it, It is just like a decoration in our account.

After this, I may not be around here. Before I am always here consuming almost 4 hours because I love the site, I consider it as our second home, yet so sad, we are not cared by the site owners.They never know how much we respect and trust them.

I leave everything to God. Thank you guys.

May 30, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Yes, I posted too this morning; like am having a “gamble,” here. I hope and wish you good luck in your redemption! May the site owners heed our call to pay those who are worthy of it; or have any word to enlighten us!

May 30, 2017 at 4:11 pm

@acelawrites, Yes, I saw, read and commented your nice blog. That simply means writing is your passion.This site is now like a ghost-town, very lonely and empty. Only the plagiarists rampage here their plagiarized blogs. They never feel ashamed, very think face, no intestines.

May 31, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I have redeemed once. You must remember they pay around the 14th of each month. They do not pay on the day that you click for redemption.

Wish you the best of luck getting redemption.

May 31, 2017 at 5:42 pm

@sarah Freitas, Don’t anymore expect of payment.The site @support no longer replies messages of the people here. It seems this site is shutting down, bankruptcy, cannot anymore pay people.

May 31, 2017 at 10:21 pm

No one will be paid.