Author Posts

April 9, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Honestly, I miss this site and the nice people became friends here. How nice if today is yesterday so we can still connect each other and feel what we fee and see what we through our nice and sincere words.

I been away for almost a year here after this site paid no more to writers. Well, we cannot blame the site management for it is not easy to pay us especially if there are no more visitors wanting to invest through us. We may blame the fate to this site and ours through some abusive personas submitting plagiarized contents.

It is indeed so sad. I just drop to let you know I have missed you .Life must go on.

April 10, 2018 at 3:29 pm

I sensed no more writer stay for good in this site,LB, no one reads my message . Maybe they cannot anymore suffice the pain of nothing to receive at the end of too much labor in writing.I miss so much the people here of long ago when this site was so alive and full of fun and aspirations.

How sad to know those days will never come back, unless the owner of this site resurrects.

I am just dropping by to share you my feelings after months of being invisible in the site.

May 14, 2018 at 8:02 pm

Hello Cely am new here.so you mean what you’re saying that there is no payments here? so I can stop wasting my time or what?

May 22, 2018 at 2:13 am

Hello cely an old member of this site. Nice to read from you again its been a while since i read from you where did you disappear too? Anyway am happy that your back. Its actually sad that this site went down at some point but we are hoping that nothing will bring it down again. Like you said it was a luvely site full of motivated writers but a few people destroyed it. Wnyway we are here again lets try and revive it all y doing what we do best. Writing and commenting and lets bring back and letw have some fun while at it. Its also my hope that we will get paid after our part is done. Am sure everyone is hoping for the same. Welcome back.

May 22, 2018 at 2:14 am

Hello cely an old member of this site. Nice to read from you again its been a while since i read from you where did you disappear too? Anyway am happy that your back. Its actually sad that this site went down at some point but we are hoping that nothing will bring it down again. Like you said it was a lively site full of motivated writers but a few people destroyed it. Wnyway we are here again lets try and revive it all y doing what we do best. Writing and commenting and lets bring back and letw have some fun while at it. Its also my hope that we will get paid after our part is done. Am sure everyone is hoping for the same. Welcome back.