Author Posts

March 3, 2017 at 3:55 pm

I have joined recently. I would like to know that is there any defined earning pattern here and how do we earn here? Are we get paid for each of our activities? Hope some of the members who are older than me on this site, could throw some light on it.

March 3, 2017 at 3:57 pm

I think that you get paid for posting blog posts the most. Then for meaningful and longer comments you get paid also. But that’s about all I can say because I am a newbie too, just joined a few days ago. I am still discovering and exploring the site.

March 3, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Click on WRITE HERE  and then click on post.

Give a title to your post and the text should have a minimum of 300 words. You have to post an image under ‘feature.

Click on Blog and read through some blogs written by others to get an idea.

Good Luck

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  bestwriter.

March 3, 2017 at 5:24 pm

You earn here based on the word count. You earn by replying to thread. You can reply more than 100 words and that should reflect in your earning. You can comment on the others post. That also makes money. And finally the method to earn for most of us is through writing the blog post. You can use the above navigation to find how to post. Based on your word count you get paid. 22 cents for 500 words and 15 cents for 300 words. I am sure other members will clarify you more in their replies after this.

March 6, 2017 at 12:30 pm

t z  – How much earnings one could make through blogs? What has been your experience so far?

March 6, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Profile photo of bestwriter bestwriter – Thanks a lot for your guidance.

March 6, 2017 at 5:12 pm

I am also a newbie here, just joined yesterday. So far, I have earned in three ways, first I made a post. Second, I login every day.  And third, I changed my profile wall update. Those are the three ways that I have done so far to earn money here, though the first one earned me the most. This is the first time that I make a post on forum, so if my earnings will increase after I send this, then this will be my fourth way, posting on forum. I  still have to find and learn other ways to earn here.

March 6, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Yes.  I am also a newbie.  It has been told that we get 0.015$ for a blog post of around 500 words.  If the blog is over 500 words we get paid 0.22 $.  We do get paid for commenting like this.

I have not tried posting a lengthy comment.  I write less than 100 words.  Even then we get paid for this,  In this forum we are expected to write in detail and clearly to earn more.  However I have not been able to get time for writing a lengthy post.

good day,

May 10, 2017 at 8:52 am

@deepak, Welcome to LB.  Suggest you to read the blog http://172.104.9.193/rewards/ again.

One main point none of the members covered in this thread is the earning from the blog views.  You came to know the earning just by posting a blog post with minimum 300 words.  Now, next step is, share your blog on social networking sites.  Every time someone visits your blog, you will keep getting incentives..  And on the other side, if anyone signup to the website, you will get 10% of royalty income for life from their earnings..

Hope this helps…

March 29, 2018 at 10:35 am

Sounds good! I’m a newbie here and I’m still learning about on how to earn in different ways here and it’s interesting. I haven’t make a blog post yet and I’m gonna try to do it. Thanks for sharing!

June 30, 2018 at 11:53 am

Participate In Group Discussion
It has been observed that more users tend to update walls only. They don’t really join any groups and start any topic in the forum section of the group. They just go to the groups and do a couple of wall post. However they can earn from wall post but this is not a decent way to earn and wall post has earning limits as well. So, why don’t start topics inside any group section? This is the great way to start some trending discussions on related topics. It does not require any content limitation or specialization and you can start small discussions, unlike blog-post where you must have minimum 300+ words limit. People love to discuss and respond with the solutions. Remember you will earn on every topic creation as well as responding to the discussion , even author of the topic can respond to his / her own topic and earn. So, start topics in groups -> Forum section today with little or catchy titles. You can ask questions, solutions, new events, small how-to guides, reviews and something else entirely.