Author Posts

May 6, 2016 at 11:19 am

my own drawing, peachpurple

my own drawing, peachpurple

I had just found out that it depends on the quality of my blogpost to determine whether or not the admin would approve and publish my article.

Yesterday, I wrote a beverage recipe and submitted for approval.

It took 1 day ( 12 hours) to get a message from the admin.

Although my post wasn’t very attractive and less than 300 words but the admin was kind to approve and published it.

Has anyone submitted a blogpost and still waiting for approval?

How long did it took you?

May 6, 2016 at 2:16 pm

@peachpurple I just submitted a blog post this morning, still less than 24 hours and it’s still pending for approval. I am just thinking if there are lesser article submissions, the waiting for approval period might be shorter. But, when there are mot articles, perhaps it will take longer time for the moderator to review our articles. I wonder how many moderators there are. As there are more members now, perhaps the site needs more moderators now too.

Hope @support will be able to answer your question. 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  Lee Ka.

May 6, 2016 at 2:28 pm

@kaka135

honestly, I don’t know the answer but if I am not wrong, it depends on what topic you blog is about.

For example, I wrote a blogpost about a recipe. I don’t see any recipes here. Maybe that is the reason why my blogpost got approved in 12 hours.

I have to admit that I was lucky.

I must write a longer post, at least 400 words, better than 300 words.

There is a friend here, wolf-girl, her post still pending after a few days.

Try to write one of the kind blogpost. Not the common ones.

Just my guess.

May 6, 2016 at 3:01 pm

I never submitted blog yet, but i think both of @kaka135 and @peachpurple point of views was right. The Que of submitted blog and the topics will impact the blog’s review time.

May 6, 2016 at 4:36 pm

@peachpurple Do you get any immediate points/money for submission of post? Or is it all based on views and promotion?

May 6, 2016 at 4:39 pm

@peachpurple Thank your for telling us that. I never thought about that before. Yesterday, I suddenly saw many new blog posts being published, and I thought almost all the posts were approved. Perhaps as you said, it depends on the topics.

Perhaps the moderators would choose the articles that are better for SEO, such as evergreen content. Recipe is one of these SEO articles.

I just checked the blog section here, and I encountered Page Not Found error. I guess the admin or the team is working on the blog posts, so perhaps our articles will take longer to be reviewed.

May 6, 2016 at 5:17 pm

I had posted an answer in this section awhile back which seems to have disappeared, anyway I had said in that comment that I had submitted a blog post here on 4th of May the day I joined which was published yesterday.

I did not post any after that on 5th but I posted one today in the morning according to my time which is in pending mode. I think a post is published when either the admin or the moderators come online. But the FAQ says the maximum time is 24 hours.

I just checked my last one which posted today is already on the home page.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  suny.

May 6, 2016 at 5:30 pm

Has anybody checked the dashboard? It has a different interface now and I can’t seem to see the pending blogs I’ve created – POST NOW is also not working. Are we having system maintenance? thanks

May 6, 2016 at 9:11 pm

Good Morning everyone,

Your post is in the process of being reviewed. Our moderators will be releasing all the post by COB today. We are also in progress to update our systems so do not worry about any thing.

In case of any concern or any issue, feel free to contact us.

May 7, 2016 at 11:43 am

@haraka

yes, I think the topic of your post might be related and the quality of your post content too. Anyway, do give a shot. Submit one blogpost and wait. Also go to My History and check out how much you had earned for a new blog.

Some friends earned 6 cents but I had earned 2 cents. Blog quality counts.

@slayer08

I didn’t notice about the new interface, maybe I am a newbie here. However, you can find you “awaiting approval ” post in your Dashboard- under blog

May 7, 2016 at 11:47 am

@dawnwriter

sorry for my delayed reply.

Yes I did received 2 cents for the new blog published.

I don’t know whether how much you can earn for the number of views because under MY History, I can’t see any earnings on views except for referred visitors. Maybe that is the view. I share my new blogpost at twitter, FB, Google+, etc.

There you can earn 0.0010 cent for each refer visitor-means the people who read your post

May 7, 2016 at 12:08 pm

The two posts I submitted day before yesterday were published at different time intervals. One was published within 24 hours and other within 48 hours.

May 7, 2016 at 12:14 pm

I have posted 3 so far and all have been published within time frame or even faster. The only problem is low rate or maybe they need longer posts than I posted (300-400 words). I will try to post a longer one and see how it works.

May 7, 2016 at 4:21 pm

My post was published, but I do not know where to find dashboard here as I was told to see my published post. Any help?Thanks.

May 7, 2016 at 5:41 pm

@lovern On the top left corner of the site, you’ll see HOME, then Blog. Go to Blog, then you will find Dashboard there. There we can check whether our posts are pending for approval, or go live. After our posts are published, we will also find our posts there, with the status “Live” and we can just click on them to visit the posts.

@slayer08 I encountered the page you mentioned yesterday too. I think the team was working on it or updating the blog site. It’s okay now, so we can post new blog post again and check our dashboard too.

@dawnwriter We get the earnings shown in “My History” section once our post is approved and published. As peachpurple mentioned, we will get earning for each referring visitor, same as view, but they have to go through our post referral link, if I am not mistaken.

My post was approved within 24 hours, and the earning was immediately shown in “My History” section. I saw the earning before I knew my post was published. 😀