Author Posts

July 8, 2016 at 2:57 pm

There are cases in the news that I had read which are unbelievable but true.

A mom placed her new born baby on the alter so that she could pray to God.

After prayer, she noticed that her baby was not breathing.

The baby had passed away which the doctor confirmed has “Sudden Infant Death”

It is a mysterious baby death that even the doctor was baffled because the baby was initially healthy.

Some Chinese old folks rumoured that the God had mistaken the baby as “food” offered to HIM because the mom placed the baby on the altar.

All items that are placed on the altar belonged or considered offered to “God”

Hence, she couldn’t blame God for her baby death because it was her mistake.

Do you believe in such superstition that existed?

July 8, 2016 at 3:15 pm

I think that was not the work of God. The baby might have been bitten by a black spider, venomous spider that strikes anywhere.Also, this is just a myth, no mother dares to put her baby in the altar, obviously he may fall down.If she put the baby there, meaning , the baby is so sick and she was wanting a miracle from God. That mother should have gone to the doctor and pray there for God hears us wherever we are.

July 8, 2016 at 5:08 pm

You have quoted a nice point @ cely. I also feel the same, the child may be sick and the mother placed him on the altar hoping for a miracle. Anyway, it was unfortunate.

July 8, 2016 at 6:37 pm

Ooohh my goodness what? this is so shocking really why, how, I don’t understand I thought the altar is a holy place but again there are many different altars that can bless and also curse so to me I would believe that maybe that kid was used as a sacrifice or something because that is how they are done I presume but am so shocked the way some things happen it begs to question.

July 8, 2016 at 7:20 pm

This is an extremely sad story and I really hate that the mother lost her child.  I cannot imagine the loss of a child.  Anyway, I do not believe that this was the work of or done by God.  With all of the different religions and/or superstitions that we have going on in this world; I truly believe that God is what He is; meaning that God is first and foremost love.   I do not believe that he would do something so horrendous and heart-wrenching.   He put us here to love one another.   May be it was just the baby’s time to go.  That is another thing about God, no one knows when it may be their time to die.  I am sure that we all have a predetermined time to die.  We of course do not know when but as God has die for our sins, we must do the same.  I pray for the mother and hope that she gets better as time passes.

July 8, 2016 at 8:58 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/lovern/

I think you are right, there is no way that God would do such a thing.

Problem is rumors surfaced when bad things that happen or when something goes wrong.

Hard to say what had gone wrong to the baby since he was perfectly healthy

http://172.104.9.193/members/sandhyarani/

yes it was unfortunate event, praying for help but turned up a mystery death

http://172.104.9.193/members/sauda/

I still don’t think that the baby sudden death had anything to do with God, whatever religion it may be.

All God is mighty and merciful not merciless.

Hence, there must be  a mistake that the mom had done but refused to disclose it

http://172.104.9.193/members/pywilliams1967/

you are right, birth and death are predetermined by God.

Who knows what happen

Thanks for your share

July 8, 2016 at 9:29 pm

I don’t believe with such superstitious belief. It was diagnosed that the child to have sudden infant death syndrome. The manifestations can be foreseen and it causes internal problems of the child. It happens for some infants that their lungs collapse. It can be caused by environmental factors.

July 9, 2016 at 5:11 pm

@Sandhya Rani, Yeah, that is my point, the baby might be so sick and the desperate mother, money less, poor cannot afford to send her child to the doctor and only hoped for God’s miracle.She forgot that God gave man intelligence so there is Doctor to cure and that is the best gift to us from God having doctors he commanded to cure sicknesses.God is a true provider of our needs.

July 10, 2016 at 4:02 am

I have known a case when my younger brother was born. There was a baby born the same day as him and he was healthy. After 3 hours the baby died. The doctor said there is no problem with the boy, the couldn’t anything, any reason of death that is why it was a big question why the baby died. It is just a sudden death. They assume it is a cardiac arrest or the heart stop working on this baby. Maybe the same goes with the child in the altar.

October 23, 2016 at 6:40 pm

the baby’s mysterious death is due to evil spirit that strangulates the child and I have studied the demon of Aquarius strangulates children anon finding the child alone sleeping. It is fact declared King Solomon in his book, Testaments of Solomon. The woman put the child on the alter and child slept the demon took his life strangulating him on the alter. I am JH Sayyar MA English,  natal astrologer, horary astrologer and medical astrologer I have seen many cases in my life. All mysterious and dangerous diseases are due to the demons described in his book. I am sure the demon took the baby’s life.

October 23, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Some may not know the true meaning of what SIDS is.

Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), also known as cot death or crib death, is the sudden unexplained death of a child less than one year of age. It requires that the death remains unexplained even after a thorough autopsy and detailed death scene investigation. SIDS usually occurs during sleep. Typically death occurs between the hours of 00:00 and 09:00.

Since they couldn’t find an explanation to why the baby died they automatically called it SIDS. Now the mother claimed the baby was sleeping when she placed it on the altar. How can be sure of that? What I mean is that the baby could have died before being placed on that altar.

I do not believe demons killed that baby. That is only a myth that something like that can happen. Anyone that believes that demons had anything to do with needs to have their head examined by a shrink.

I’m just curious what country did this happen in?

December 15, 2016 at 9:52 pm

That’s one very interesting Superstition but it definitely had nothing to do with God. Sudden infant death syndrome, actually exist , the baby could have died at home, in the car , anywhere, it just happened to be at the altar, which to me i would say, God took him/her immediately into his arm.

Children and mainly infants under the age of 6 months are prone to Sudden infant deaths, most times the children are thought to have problems responding to stress, how they regulate their heart rate, breathing and temperature

it could be anything