Author Posts

May 28, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I am active at myLot, was there since several years. With the revamped myLot things seem to be better with regard to trolls and stuff. There were groups earlier – specially Americans who were rude and mean. The group leader is not to be seen there and all is well now.

May 28, 2016 at 3:56 pm

I joined Mylot years ago, and I got to know about Helium, Associated Content, and I got to learn from those who were making big money writing articles.

It was the start of a wonderful journey.

I have to say that I have very fond memories of Mylot.

It stopped paying a while back when the owner sold it away.  Now the owner took it back, and revamp the whole site.

It is still not as active as before, but there is no doubt that Mylot is a wonderful site.

May 28, 2016 at 6:26 pm

@swalia/

I have heard about Mylot reviews, some negative , some positive but I have not registered yet.

A lot of them commented that MyLot is very extremely slow in earning and a lot of Bubblews spammers there.

So, you can prepare yourself with a lot of spammers spamming your posts.

Some say that it is difficult to navigate the site because it is not user friendly.

I have took a look at the site, lots of short comments like “thank you” Good post” etc and it seems like a combination of Bubblwes + Facebook+TSU to me.

Just my 2 cents

May 28, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Mylot before has ups and downs. I enjoyed it because my friends were there and we were all actively posting. In fact, we set a time to work on the site. We were working for 4 hours, starts at 7pm to 11 in the evening. It was good and fun. I able to achieved a great amount of earnings because of hard work, consistency and team work. However, it is not perfect. What I hate about it are the trolls and they were everywhere on the site during my stay. I wonder if the revamped site still has it at present. Mylot is my first writing sites and it helps me develop to express myself in English. It really helps me with my confidence and making friends with different races. Also, the best part, it gives me the opportunity to earn online. This is my first online sites.

May 29, 2016 at 7:36 pm

@peachpurple  I have been on the site since 4-5 days but not very active there. Literacybase is my focus for now as I want to redeem before the month ends. 

@Grecy Garcia  You have a good experience of online writing sites. Are you still active on myLot?

May 30, 2016 at 9:07 am

I have been on Mylot about 3 or 4 weeks now and so far it has been good. It is more like a social media site that pays. You get paid for comments on your posts but you also need to interact a lot and it takes a lot of interaction and attractive post to make that $5 minimum. Well atleast for me but it could be where I am a newbie. So far everyone has been very helpful and very nice.

May 30, 2016 at 9:59 am

@bestwriter This is encouraging to know.

@scheng1  Thanks for sharing your review!

@Melissa Jarrell  I have been there for a week now…So far, so good!

May 31, 2016 at 8:16 am

@shaloo walia  Great!! Glad it is going good for you, it has for me also.

June 1, 2016 at 4:46 pm

The site Mylot though slow in earning, but Mylotters there are friendly and there are lots of fun there too.

June 1, 2016 at 4:48 pm

In Mylot we have to labor a lot, $1 is hard to reach hehe, but lots of fun there.

June 6, 2016 at 10:23 am

My Lot actually has mixed reactions. It has worked for some people, while others prefer to stay away from it. I had joint My Lot when they started the earnings program again. However I worked only a day there since I found the earnings on My Lot too slow. However there were fellow bloggers who stuck and said their earnings improved. That site is one where you can earn residual income.