Author Posts

May 29, 2016 at 7:11 am

I’ve been having so much fun making graphics lately that I decided to try my hand at selling a few pieces. This is something I had wanted to do years ago, back in the days when CafePress was about your only option. I just never got around to it until now.

So I’m wondering if we have any Zazzlers here? And if so, I’d love to hear from you about getting started on the site. Any tips for getting the best results?

May 29, 2016 at 9:15 am

I had registered there a long long time ago but never went beyond that with just a few pictures that I uploaded there. Actually it is easy. You have to decide on which item you want your design printed.

After reading your post I have updated my page there and will try and upload images there.

May 29, 2016 at 10:35 am

@bestwriter Does one friend other Zazzlers? If so, feel free to friend me, or to send me your link 🙂

I have to look for a set of guidelines on the site that gives the optimal image sizes for various products. So far, I just made one image because it was part of the registration and set-up process. I need to inform myself more before I get set up to make the designs I want to sell.

May 29, 2016 at 10:50 am

@Ruby3881 I was on Zazzle during my membership on squidoo, hubpages, Bukisa, Triond, Factoidz and other sites but Zazzle is the only one I never manged to bring anything despite offering designs on almost at throwaway prize. 

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by  suny.

May 29, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Zazzle? I am not aware of the site? is that a picture posting site @ruby3881 ? I would love to check it today. Does the site entertaining as well? or you enjoy your stay there?

May 29, 2016 at 11:53 pm

@grecy095 Zazzle is a print on demand (POD) service that will print everything from t-shirts and coffee mugs, to phone cases, to wedding invitations.

The creator supplies the artwork and sets up a store to sell her creations; she also promotes her products, often in blog posts.

Zazzle takes care of taking orders and processing payments, and they print and ship the product as well. For the service, they take a cut. I still haven’t read up on the way that works yet….

I’m just getting started and don’t have any stores or anything set up, but here’s my profile link:

http://www.zazzle.ca/mbr/238411791698572842

May 31, 2016 at 7:54 am

I have heard of Zazzle on another forum, but do not know anything about it personally. It sounds really fun though and it is nice that they print and ship it for you. I hope you like it and can make decent earnings from it.

May 31, 2016 at 8:58 am

@ruby3881  Sorry I took so long to respond to you. I was on zazzle years ago. I went there after reading your post and tried to update my account. I opted for paypal of the two options the other being cheque payment. But despite my opting for paypal they want all the information the other options is calling for. I am not interested in giving them all that information about me. I do not think I will want to participate there.

If you have no issues on this then with your designing expertise you can do well there. Just choose designer and create a product and store it in your store and you can ‘click on sell’ or whatever.

I have two stores there. One is empty and here’s the one with few products

https://www.zazzle.com/geepees/products

May 31, 2016 at 10:38 am

@bestwriter I’m a little frustrated with Zazzle at the moment. First,the site keeps trying to shunt me to the Canadian page, when what I want is to design and market my products to Americans.

Secondly, I’m not able to get any of the image guidelines at all. It took me about 30 minutes of trying to get to the page where the files are supposed to be, and then when I got there and tried to open some of the links every blessed one was giving me a 404 error! It looks like they reorganized their site, but when they moved the pages around they didn’t fix the links. It hardly seems professional…

I didn’t mind about entering my info for the payment setup. They use it for the tax papers, so I understand they need to ask. I just wish I could navigate the site without a hassle!

May 31, 2016 at 11:32 am

I am not sure but there is an option to make your store public. You might like to check about that making your  products  available to the whole world.

There are many  links on the Net which guide you to navigate on  Zazzle.

June 1, 2016 at 1:11 am

@bestwriter I think maybe I will have to look off-site for image sizes and guidelines for their various products. I will certainly make my store public once I’m happy with it 🙂

June 6, 2016 at 10:24 am

No.. I am not on that site. I came to knew about this site just now. Thanks for sharing the information about it. But not that interested to join it as of now.