Author Posts

May 8, 2017 at 4:10 am

Though I am screaming for my payment the site is least bothered about it. They should feel something when they receive messages from a blogger and at least send an interim reply. Nothing has been received. Is it not a disappointment for a blogger?

Moreover, the colleagues are also not taking up my case and demanding some action from the site. I don’t mind if they do not want to. If they are happy with their earning o.k. let you all be happy. Wish you best of luck dear friends.

May 8, 2017 at 4:20 am

This is quite odd.  I can’t get in touch with Admin in re my items.  Now why aren’t they paying you?

May 8, 2017 at 4:13 pm

@siva, it is not yet paying date, please cool down, the site owners are so busy recalculating salaries of the bloggers here. I also wrote admin and it took them almost 1 month tp reply me.I think there is no reason why cannot be paid considering your writing capacity. Tou writes scholaryly articles. You already cited your problem here on Pay pal, not the right match and you already had sent them another email add connected to your PP, please wait until next week expires and no payment is sent, I will help you inquire the site @support.

Thanks and relax my friend.

May 8, 2017 at 7:00 pm

There is something very strange going on here.

May 8, 2017 at 10:12 pm

You will see by May 15, hopefully you are paid by then also.

May 9, 2017 at 8:43 am

@aylar, the site is good but bad people make it bad. The site cannot immediately attain to the problem of the people here. Maybe there is only one ow two persons operating this site.

@michelle, The problem of others is they cannot wait. They cannot pressure the site. They are making themselves funny.

May 9, 2017 at 9:30 am

I hope so, but it looks like admin isn’t answering anyone nor are they removing the plagiarist posts. Kind of suspicious?

June 8, 2017 at 2:25 pm

@Sivamani

I also faced some technical problems during my first payment time. But @support was helpful in sorting out the problem but to tell it almost took more than a month to iron out the problems which I had. Please address your queries to @support. It does take some time but you will be replied to. Maybe sometime they are too tied up with work to reply back which should not be the case as information clears many misconceptions. I am sure support will look into your issue.

For your information I also received my second payment and will be redeeming my third payment on the 26 of june which is the date I redeem every month. In the mean time iron out problems with paypal and literacybase link and your email account and bank account so that money will come into your account by the 10 th of every month when you redeem by the 26th of every month.

Request you not to wait till month for redeeming  payment as it gets delayed. I read your blogs and the quality is good and I am sure Lb will pay you. Best wishes and keep following up.

Cc:@support.

June 8, 2017 at 10:45 pm

I don’t believe you

June 9, 2017 at 11:30 am

@kaylar, hehehehe, why is he still boasting this dead site?

June 10, 2017 at 6:16 am

maybe they will sell this site

June 10, 2017 at 9:32 am

@kaylar, hehehe maybe and they could have the commission,lols.

June 10, 2017 at 8:40 pm

There was a site called seekyt which was sold…doesn’t pay now

June 11, 2017 at 6:27 am

@kaylar, my goodness so many sites closed leaving writers in the hanging and worried mood.Tinycent closed,Blogbourne closed, Niume closed, Litercay soon to close hahahahahahaha.They lack capital and capabiulity to man a site like this. They better wrote a feasibilitybstudy or gather research,

June 11, 2017 at 7:12 am

To run a successful business, you do a 5 for 1   that is… you sell an item for $5.00, it cost you $1.00 to build.  $1.00 just in case the costs go up, $1.00 for employees, $1.00 for Utilities, and $1.00 profit.

So you have a site, and the Ads pay you $1.00  That means you can pay the writer 20c and this will leave you enough to keep the site running for a long time.   For if you save the ‘costs’ and ’employee’ 40c separately, you will always be able to pay.