Author Posts

March 29, 2017 at 12:55 pm

`Pass 2 all your contacts.

Dr.Dev Parkash,

Physiotherapist,

Max  Hospital

Mohali

This message is from a group of Doctors in india

1) Do not drink APPY FIZZ. It contains Cancer causing agent..

2) Don’t eat Mentos before or after drinking Coke or Pepsi because the Person will die immediately as the mixture becomes CYANIDE..

3) Don’t eat Kurkure because it contains high amount of Plastic.

If you don’t believe burn Kurkure and you can see Plastic melting.!

(News report from “Times of India”)

4) Avoid these Tablets,they are very dangerous:

* D-cold

* Vicks Action-500

* Actified

* Coldarin

* Cosome

* Nice

* Nimulid

* Cetrizet-D

They contain Phenyl Propanol-Amide PPA. Which causes Strokes & Are banned in USA!

Please, before deleting, HELP your frnds by passing it..!

Let it reach to every one

It might help sum1. Fwd to as many as u can.

WhatsApp to free hai,, soo..frwrd it plz..

please read and forward

Dr.of the United States has found  new cancer in human beings, caused by Silver Nitro Oxide. Whenever you buy recharge cards, don’t scratch with your nails, as it contains Silver Nitro Oxide coating and can cause skin cancer. Share this message with your loved ones.

Important Health Tips:

○Answer phone calls with the left ear.

○Don’t take your medicine with cold water….

○Don’t eat heavy meals after 5pm.

○Drink more water in the morning, less at night.

○Best sleeping time is from 10pm to 4 am.

○Don’t lie down immediately taking medicine  or after meals.

○When phone’s battery is low to last bar, don’t answer the phone, bcos the radiation is 1000 times stronger.

○Can you forward this to people you care about?

I just did,

Kindness costs nothing

But

Knowledge is power…

IMPORTANT

U.S.A. CHEMICAL Research Center Gives New Result : Dont Drink Tea in Plastic Cups n Dont Eat Any Food on Polythene Paper. The plastic reacts to heat n It Will Cause 52 Types of Cancers. So, This Good sms is  Equal to 100 Waste sms. Pls Forward to All   U care.

Plz frwrd….

If you agree pass to your near n dear ones

Frwrds takes a second……..!`

April 20, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Thank you for posting this very useful information. I think you have probably helped a lot of people avoid major medical problems, maybe even prevented a death or two.

April 20, 2017 at 5:14 pm

I heard a lot about most of the drinking options out there. I found that appy fizz has lot of conservative elements which are used to keep the drink preservation good. And for people who are keeping this in the fridge for long enough, this can be one good option to keep it separated as well. I have not much sure about the healthy drink or so. I think coca cola and the Pepsi also fall into the same line of issues. And this is one more reason i think we should not drink them either.

April 20, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Very informative post.Definitely people should opt for desi juices instead of looking for appy which contains preservatives and tastenhancers that stimulate your brain cells for one more sip and finally becoming addict to it.

Monthly once drinking appy is fine but if it is a rouitine then please give up.

April 20, 2017 at 9:02 pm

You are helping many people. The tips given are what people do regularly. It is our duty to stop them continue their habits. In our area in the recently opened Tiffin center, they serve the snack items on plastic paper. They serve tea in plastic glasses as they are easy to dispose of. Regarding me I was using Nemulid tablets earlier whenever I was getting some knee pain. The doctor has suggested this tablet to my sister and she, in turn, suggested me this tablet. I remember pretty well there was some relief when I was using it I  was having some inconvenience in breathing the next day. Of course, by God’s grace, there is no need to go for it as my knee problem is totally cured. Another bad habit is I talk over cell phone keeping it on charging. This is another bad habit I have to dispense with.  I have seen the effect of Kurkure. Somebody posted on FB about the harmful content it has got. I will take it to the notice of others also as a responsible citizen. Thank you.

April 20, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Thanks for sharing this post with us. The first part of the article I have already read in some other media. The thing is one shouldn’t be attracted by the advertisement content and video itself. Everyone should need to read the content which is shown on the product, especially the ingredients part. To be specific one should definitely know the ingredients type and amount before taking any food. Also, the government of the respective countries shouldn’t encourage products that spoil the health of the people and also should create an awareness to the people about the products.

Talking about the second half of the article you have mentioned really some good tips to maintain good health and protect ourselves from dangerous diseases. But people are brought up with their own way of handling everything irrespective of the health issues. Change them according, to be healthy is difficult but by practice definitely, we can make a change. Every parent should teach their child about the tips you have mentioned by that we can get a healthy and disciplined future generation.

April 25, 2017 at 6:52 am

Is A Poisonous Drink , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , ,i Read A Blog On It Yesterday, , , , , , , It Was Said To Be Poisonous, , , , , , , , Because It Is Being Made With Strong Chemicals Which Can Easily Cause Cancer, +
As We All Know Cancer As A Disease Cause By A Deadly Viral, We Should Be Extra Careful 0, Life Is Too Short Than Using It Fruitlessly
It,s Preferable We Use The Portion Wisely, Prevention , , , , , , , , , , , , ,+ Is , , , , , , , Better, , , , , , ,than , , , , , , , , , Cure,

March 29, 2018 at 7:32 pm

There are so many drinks that people are taking from the markets nowadays ignoring all the tell tell signs. This is very useful i like to read such articles bevause it teaches me one or two things about something i did not know. Some of the facts may sound like a joke but they are true. The one thing i didn’t know is eating mentos and coke i had no idea that it can react like that cyanide is very dangerous. Wow thanks for shating this information.