Author Posts

April 18, 2017 at 8:20 pm

I’ve been having trouble with lots of pain due to my tooth. Most of the time, I used to block it with garlic. I crushed it first with mortar and pestle then put it directly on the tooth but be sure when trying this suggestion, remember that we are not the same. Maybe it can cure me but not you, it depends on how your body accept the treatment also.

It also helps not to eat foods that are sweet because that triggers the root of the tooth to cause it a pain. Try to drink a lukewarm water instead of cold because teeth are very sensitive when they are decayed already or some of the teeth we have are sensitive.

I’ve tried some drug I bought from pharmacy but only the named “Panadol” took effect on me so if you choose to opt with a drug then try it if it is available from your local pharmacy.

March 29, 2018 at 7:40 pm

Tooth aches can be so painful and bring alot of discomfort. I have also over the years suffered a lot with my teeth. I have 3xtracted quite a number that have grown back but others didn’t. Before i got searching for home remedies for toothaches i used to take tablets. I started off with panadol that helped me quite a bit when i was younger but when i grew older the pain escallated and i had to try out something stringer. Then i jumped to ibubrufen that was really helpful. I still take it even today. Its very effective it may take a bit of time but it does help a lot. I also came to realize thay asprin works a lot faster actually in a mtter of minutes your toothache will be gone. But truth be told toothaches can only be resolved by them being extracted for a lasting painless year. Though most of us fear dental clinics like the plague me being one of them.

May 7, 2018 at 10:29 am

I have read many posts and articles on how to stay away with tooth ache. And personally, I have tried so many of those but this one thing I’ve learned, it could be avoided by having a good circulation of blood through your gums and teeth.