Author Posts

March 1, 2017 at 1:09 pm

My brother has developed red lips. Its now one month since. What could be the cause?

March 1, 2017 at 8:21 pm

I love using lipsticks every time I go out from the house. It’s the only cosmetic that I usually use on my face to enhance my lips. However, I observed that it makes my lips darker, and so I asked my sister if what will I do to bring back my lips into its natural color.

She said, just mixed small amount of lemon juice with honey and then rub it on your lips daily.  I tried it and slowly my lips come into its natural red color. Just continually use it to get the best effect.

March 2, 2017 at 3:09 pm

@Nemzie Bayawa I also have a bit dark lips. Imagine, I have been using lipstick since I started working in a bank since 1983.

Yes, lipstick can make our lips dark.

So lemon with honey can make our lips get the natural color. How many times do we have to apply that to our lips? Can we make the concoction and put it at the refrigerator so we can get from it whenever we will be applying it again.

I really would like to hear from you about this so I can try this correctly.

March 2, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Yeah, I observed that almost all women bank employees wear lipstick at work. Maybe it is a requirement to use lipstick if I’m not mistaken ma’am, Dina? 🙂

Well, about the mixture of lemon and honey as a remedy to regain the natural color of the lips, I usually used them daily. At night before I go to sleep, I put a small amount of the mixture on my lips.  I let it dry overnight.

You try it, ma’am. Hopefully, it will work on your lips too.

March 30, 2018 at 9:53 pm

Lemon and honey mmhh sounds very interesting. I would have never thought about this one. But i guess for me i will end up licking the whole thing up becuse the lemon nd honey are all eatable hahaha. And its all beneficial to the body. Anyway thats a good tip to try out though i don’t apply lipstick all the time but will give a tip to those that i know of.