Author Posts

October 26, 2016 at 2:09 pm

For me, both inspires me money and love. My simple reasons are these. When I have money, I am so inspired to shop in malls,shopping is my weakness.When I have money I can travel far like what I am doing now, I am in New Zealand.Money is so powerful that it can change the image of the self, society, and world of your own.

I am also inspired when I am in love.It is simply because my mind is focused on the face of the one I love. Everyday, there is no boredom and every night , there is melody heard listening to the songs of our favorites. What a love it is. There is always reason to strive, sacrifice and fight obstacles because there is someone inspiring me. It may not be only love towards the opposite sex; likewise, love to the family, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephew and all closer to our heart.Love is a very wonderful feeling we can never deny.

Would you agree with me guys?Thanks for reading.

October 26, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Yes love for money changes everything of man and women it changes anon human needs and the needs of love and hate but if you have money do not forget the poor we earning for them also. Money is God’s blessing and needs provider but the sources of money are created by God not human skill.

October 26, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Tell me something about New Zealand seasons and people and eating how you are feeling there happy or sad die away from your parents and friends. I pray to God you live there happy with a large amount of money you came back.

October 26, 2016 at 6:06 pm

I will go with love, because with love them everything else follows. When you learn to live you are able to do so many things in life. Including getting that money that may inspire us. Anyway we all love money in our lives, but if we have the love of money in our hearts and not love, do you think we could live a happy life? This is something that many people may not do or know. Me I think love holds the key to everything in life it is when you love that everything else follows. Adoring money can bring a lot of  disappointments sometimes,  because not everything depends on money as people think.  What if the money disappears, then what.

October 27, 2016 at 3:03 pm

You mentioned money and love in your opening statement. You said you wanted them both and you elaborated about money but you’v failed to say about love. I am afraid that I would conclude that you love money but give little or no attention at all to love. Money is good but it could also be the worst enemy a person may ever possess or have based on his desire to have it. Generally money is good. But you know what it makes bad, it is the love of money that every person has become a liability to a society. It is his desire to amass more money that could lead him to his downfall, could make his family broken, and could make himself the number enemy of society.

The same case with love. It is God Himself who exemplified the unfeigned love to His people by giving His Only begotten Son to save the sinners. God’s love is beyond compare. But man’s love is taken so much could be dangerous. Because he loves so much his girlfriend, he doesn’t want her to be taken by others. He has resorted to over protection and he would take away all those who cross his path in courting his sweetheart. That is the wrong side of love.

In short, everything has an opposition and it would be dangerous when taken into excess.

October 27, 2016 at 3:27 pm

For me it’s money, because money buys you freedom to do what you want to do be it traveling or spending time with your loved ones.

October 27, 2016 at 7:47 pm

My friend, in real life neither love nor money inspires any body but greed is the base hiding in the veil of emotions instigate human soul to do something sometime for beloved, sometimes for parents, sometimes for children and sometimes for self.

Today’s love rests on money if someone has no money he cannot love at all. For example, you go market and see a beautiful necklace and at the spot you have no money now you think how to buy it, from here mind becomes active and tells you the technique from where to get money to buy it.

Now you come to know that mind or wisdom is the slave of emotions until we keep them under the light of the holy nooks’ teaching. Now you come to know what is thing that inspires human pity and fear in our soul.

October 27, 2016 at 8:46 pm

To be sincere. I really can’t say love inspires  me apart from the family love. Money inspires  me the more . both inspire me but I think money inspires the more.

Money inspires me to enter the supermarket, buy things for myself, cloths, shoes, bags and other things. 

It inspires me to help people monetarily. When I have money I think I can help people who are in need of it. Make them see reasons to live there by using money to give love (internally and externally). I don’t think someone is going to be inspired by love more than money because when money speaks heads bow. Money can see very clearly but love is blind. You behave stupid when in love most time.  I really don’t see what love can inspire me to do other than helping people. The love I can easily show people is providing help to them and thus help comes from money. I can even assure you that money inspires love. When money speaks, love bows and obeys. 

In fact love cannot exist without money apart from the family love. Money inspires you to fight for your right and seek for justice when you feel you are been intimidated and am sure just love can’t inspire that. The only thing love inspires me to do is to love God(love of God). 

Apart from the family love, other love depends on money…… 

October 28, 2016 at 12:22 am

October 28, 2016 at 12:28 am

@Anitah Gimase, I am on your decision for that is also true money to follow if there is strong love that ties in life and you.What is money without real love.Love is most vital for that is the reason why we sacrifice, the same way God do because of love to His children He died on the cross. This time, love is most needed to restore peace and avoid criminalities. Heinous crimes soar and drug addiction is the cause.The only reason is the never felt love in their heart.for if they only have love, they never dare to kill and take illegal drugs.

There are many definitions of love and many reasons why prefer love over money.Thanks friend.

October 28, 2016 at 12:35 am

@Ezenwa udochukwu, Yes, I also side on your opinion that money ranks first then love for without money love flies. We are inspired more when there is money. We can make our loves, our family foremost happy for we can buy things we truly believe that make them happy.We will never be happy seeing our family and feeling ourselves starved due to lackness of money.

We can buy things that are essential in our life . We are always happy when there is money. Love is normal for as long as we feel it, it is always there, but in the absence of money, the world becomes in turmoil and chaotic.

Money is the reason why we survive.This is only my point of view that correlates to your own.That is why I choose two both for without the other, there is lackness of life;s appetite.Thank you dear for your nice share,very much appreciated.

October 28, 2016 at 12:37 am

@nakitakona13, We have different definitions of money and love. I salute to your opinion about your preference.

October 28, 2016 at 12:45 am

@jhsayyar, Hi friend? Thank you for your message. About New Zealand, there is only best description of this place, that is very nice place,,like a paradise, so cool, clean and abundant though prices are so high.The people in this place live in luxury, but not all places having life like this this expensive.There are places in suburbs that have prices cheaper. Cheaper here is milk and some canned goods. People do not eat rice here, only some Asians eat rice.

The climate this time here is so cold, spring time.They have 4 seasons. Spring ends November and to follow summer from December to March.

About my family if missed them, yes I missed them especially the young kids at home my nephews ages 4 and 6.They are so sweet and they always send me video messages that they miss me too.Because of our technology, I feel they just beside me thru Skype to Skype and Facebook.

There are so many job vacancies here this time for men.Thank you friend for your share, very much appreciated.God Bless us all.

October 28, 2016 at 12:52 am

@Itre, Hi friend? I feel you’re cute, yes, I respect your opinion for we have the same opinion that is money to inspire me.There is happiness and security if there is money. Yes, we can buy what we want where there is money. Love flies in the absence of money. Money is the reason why many marriages are broken.A relationship also does not prosper in the absence of money.Love lacks appetite if there is no money.Children cannot go to school without money and sick body cannot be cure without money.

Love has its own way.Love can cause us to live in misery for there are lost loves in our lives and the cause of their disappearance is money. Love can also lead us to disaster for because of love we are willing to sacrifice though no happiness at all.

October 28, 2016 at 3:23 am

For once I have to agree with  jhsayyar . 

A person can have their reasons to say why they chose to love or why they chose money. We all know that money is tied into with greed. Some may not see themselves as greedy but in someone else’s eyes this may be true. We all know that money is needed to do anything in life these days. Nothing is free. Sometimes even love isn’t free. Love can be bought. Men buy women jewelry, clothing, the newest iPhone or whatever their heart desired. But this is a form of greed.

A true person in love will not ask for materialistic things. All the want from the other person is their time and their love back. I am this way. I don’t want anything materialistic from anyone. When asked what I want for Christmas or my birthday I always reply the same, nothing but your undivided attention. Time is precious. We are not guaranteed a full life. We never know when will the last time to see a person.

@Cely you mentioned that love can cause us misery. Money can as well. Money can not always buy you happiness. You can be the richest person on Earth and still be unhappy.