Author Posts

November 6, 2016 at 7:54 am

I have been watching movies on Plex all day and I came across a movie called Secret Life of pets. It’s an animated movie about several different pets that lives in an apartment building in Manhattan (New York). The main pet is named Max and Duke is the other one. Max gets jealous when his owner brings home a new dog named Duke.

On a trip to the dog park, they eventually ended up lost and got picked by animal control. The movie shows how Max and Duke break out of animal control jail to meet some crazy animal characters on a wild adventure to get back home safely.

The movie was great to watch. Here is the trailer for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baweI5EAaes

November 6, 2016 at 11:47 am

You say right that pets have sense of love, jealousy, hate and revenge but just lack of tongue. I have seen and observed that camel is jealous  and full of hate if he is teases, bull is has also hate against the teasers, elephant has also sense of love an hate and kills men if someone teases him without cause putting his feet on the chest.

Cat loves home not the owner. dog loves the owner not the place. You must know that birds and beats have wonderful qualities not know to most of the men on earth.

I will write a full article on birds and beats wonders on earth.