Author Posts

October 20, 2016 at 1:50 pm

In this Article we are going to discuss about our free time activities.I will talk about my free time and you guys can write yours in the comments.Well in my free time i normally watch movies.I like watching action and romantic movies,mostly i prefer Hollywood movies but some time i watch Indian movies as well if their is any good movie.I listen music as well but not all the time sometime when i feel alone,i am away from family and home so if i am sad sometime i just stay in my room and listen some music.I love classical music,Jaz,Qawalies.I also play some sports in my free time.My favorite game is Cricket because its the famous game in Pakistan you will see everywhere people playing cricket,even in the streets.I am right arm fast bowler but can bat as well.you can call me an Al rounder.I also like chatting with my friends on the internet by using facebook,or on a mobile using whatsapp or ImO.Now a days i am living in Oman which is very HOT country weather remaini hot through out the year,so it become very hard that all the time we can stay outside.I am doing a job here and we have Friday off day.

On Friday i meet with my friends most of the time we go around and enjoy our self .We do lunch together and tea parties that makes us more relax and keep us fresh.Friday is holyday for Muslim so we prepare ourself for Prayer.After prayer we all get togather and we play cricket.

In the evening time i call me friends and family back home and speak them because its also important that we should communicate with family on regular basis when we are abroad.If the weather is too hot than i prefer to stay at home.I have computer and laptop in my house so i play games or use internet for a good time pass.I love to writing and i always watch different tips on google how to write properly.I visit different website to see which site are real to earn extra money.I just want to utilize my free time to earn some extra cash on top of my salary for myself .download

October 20, 2016 at 3:14 pm

@atiqkhanumvi
I don’t have so much free time because of my home and family duties. My job is not such problem, but when I home I like to rest if kids are at my mother in law, or even sleep if that is possible.
I also like to watch movies, cook delicious things and read fashion magazines. I have to admit I have taste for soap operas so that is my poison too, but hopefully, I will be cured.

October 20, 2016 at 7:08 pm

I am a caregiver 24 hours 7 days a week. I can take time out to do what I like but what good will it do? I guess you can say my free time is my internet time. Sure I might go to a movie one day with my son and spend time with him but then I have to pay someone to watch my mother while I am away. I am not married and I am not dating anyone. Most of the time I don’t even like leaving my house. I like watching tv shows like Prison Break or even Dexter. I love suspense or mystery films. I’m not big on romantic stuff. I’m not even sure if I believe in love anymore.

October 21, 2016 at 8:58 am

What i thought writing online to be free time has now become for me busy time  😀

October 22, 2016 at 9:55 am

Free time mmhh. Sometimes I feel like I don’t have free time any more. Because I am forever doing chores and my job it consumes most of my time. I think when am relaxing am probably sleeping or just watching some music. When I leave work I get home late I need to do dinner take a shower eat and before I know it I am dozing on my sofa. That’s just how crazy my routine would turn out so I can’t really say that I have free time as such.