Author Posts

April 28, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Hi everyone, I am looking for any romantic comedy movie from 90’s. That could be anything but funny and must have some romantic touch. Since I have already watched too many movies. So, I will be wondering If your suggestion would be unique. looking forward for your response.

It is really good to watch some good content movie for entertainment and this refresh your mood, I have been working all day and watching movie can refresh my mind and provide me this positive energy.  Hope your suggestions will give many of us any unwatched or underrated  movie a chance.

April 29, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Try watching “There’s Something About Mary”. It is a romantic but funny movie by Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz.

April 29, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Thanks  @fourjems08

That’s my old time favorite movie.  I still remember the day, when we went to the theater to watch movie with our uncles but they did’t allowed us at that time due to 15+ . but later we have watched and that was fun.

May 4, 2016 at 9:12 pm

I am sure you are looking for comedy movies though use of ‘but’ has created a doubt in my mind. Try “Basket Case 2” which is a comedy horror film by Frank Henenlotter. I hope you will find it amazing and wonderful.

August 13, 2016 at 10:35 pm

I would recommend these two movies(both have Aamir Khan):

• Andaaz Apna Apna(1994) stars Aamir Khan and Salman Khan who are both good for nothings who leave their house and meet on the way. Their leg-pulling, attempts to play down one another and humorous attempts at romancing heroines looks good even today. I have watched this movie at least 3/4 times
  • Ishq – This one has more action as compared to Andaz Apna Apna and is a bit serious towards the end. However, overall its a fun filled romantic comedy with some foot tapping songs like “Neend churayi meri…”. A great watch indeed. This movie has Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgun, Juhi Chawla and Kajol.
  • August 31, 2016 at 2:58 pm

@PEEUSH TRIKHA Andaaz apna apna is a classic. I have watched it many times and still I find it hilarious.

August 31, 2016 at 5:41 pm

There some movies that may have some comedy in them, maybe you can watch PHAT, Mr Bones, the best man, mo money, they all are funny movies you would love to watch. this are some of my favorites.

October 6, 2016 at 8:36 am

try ” ten things i hate about you” hope you enjoy it.

October 24, 2016 at 11:57 pm

There are so many movies in this category. It’s kinda hard to just pick one to watch.

1. The Wedding Singer
    2. Reality Bites
    3. One Fine Day
    4. Fool’s Rush In
    5. My Best Friend’s Wedding
    6. Ever After
    7. Can’t Hardly Wait
    8. Notting Hill
    9. Never Been Kissed
    10. Pretty Woman
    11. Sleepless in Seattle
    12. Four Weddings and a funeral
    13. It Could Happen to you
    14. While you were sleeping
    15. Sabrina
    16. Clueless
    17. Jerry Maguire
    18. As good as it gets
    19. You’ve Got Mail
    20. 10 Things I hate About you

Well, there’s 20 different movies you can watch. That might take you all weekend to watch. At least you have a list of what you can watch. I have probably watched most of these more than once. These are all good and some are even funny as hell. Enjoy!!!

October 25, 2016 at 9:41 am

Yes, you are searching for a romantic movie but I say forget all the romantic movies and see the romantic comedy written by William Shakespeare (Twelfth Night). It is one of the best and evergreen romantic comedy on earth. All movies have lost charm with the passage of time but Twelfth Night is still evergreen and its fame is perpetual  because in it nothing is beyond the human emotions and feelings and appeals human nature in real sense. I have seen several romantic movies but I like the most is Never Being Kissed. You must watch it.

October 27, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Th best movies are in 90s if i talk about indian movies i think Andaz apna apna,bary miyan choty mya,Govinda is a great bollywood actor and i love watching his movies .