Author Posts

June 7, 2016 at 4:49 pm

@nakitakona13 good to know that the spammer is removed. Thanks for letting me know about it.

June 7, 2016 at 7:13 pm

I still cannot understand why these people cannot just make up their own stuff.  It doesn’t have to be world changing or Pullitzer prize winning, just original.  I still have nightmares from Bubblews and all the plagiarism there, just crazy.  I often wondered how many were taking foreign language documents and translating to English and then submitting them?  Are there ways to spot those?

June 7, 2016 at 7:26 pm

is that user still here?

I hope that he is gone now

Feel sorry for sis @grecy095/

June 7, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Sorry to note that we have plagiarists everywhere.

I am still unable to understand why are people focused on copying someone else’s text and producing as their own. While this site has moderation for posts, it need to have plagiarism detection tools too. Copying someone else works seem to be the probably the easiest of all tasks BUT unfortunately, this is not always the case. Let’s wait for @support to catch such scoundrels.

June 7, 2016 at 11:41 pm

@mrdprince Stealing content for the purpose of earning money on web traffic can be very lucrative. Especially when the ones who do it will set up dozens of fake accounts, and even multiple web sites that they fill with stolen content and then monetize. They are never just doing it for a few pennies here and there, which is why when there is one spammer or plagiarist, there are bound the be others.

About translations, yes they can be detected. It’s easiest if you know where the person is from and what languages they speak. i used to track down these plagiarists in probably 2 minutes or so, when it was going on at Bubblews. I reported dozens a day.

June 8, 2016 at 2:53 am

I am glad you were able to report it. I guess whoever thought they were getting by with doing so were terribly mistaken.