Author Posts

June 6, 2016 at 10:19 am

@ruby3881, I was just wondering why and was shocked to see the post owned by Grecy.

June 6, 2016 at 12:18 pm

I followed his posts and kept on reporting them. I even made a screenshots of the original posts and include their actual links too, but @admin and @support are not still moving. I have noticed from his activities that he had been doing these things since June 5 and until now. I would like to quote his reaction to my comment:

is anything wrong by posting of what others have written which i will love you people to see”

anything wrong

June 6, 2016 at 12:45 pm

@Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881)  And now she’s posting some weird texts on plagiarism! Poor usage of English and the content hardly makes any sense. I wonder what she is trying to prove or say! But I am more surprised at the silence of the support. Normally they are quick to take action.

June 6, 2016 at 12:54 pm

@ruby3881/

thank goodness you had informed the @admin and @support about this matter.

I noticed that this person is trying to create a havoc here, so I ignored all his forum/group post

He must be a spammer from those sites which had closed down.

Hope that he will be removed soon

June 6, 2016 at 1:09 pm

@ peachpurple  I hope so too! But the support is generally very quick to take action. So I wonder why they haven’t done anything yet!

June 6, 2016 at 1:20 pm

@support Please block this user @abiola fayemi  Her recent posts are nothing but outright threats. See the following:

@ nakitakona13  This post is obviously meant for you from the plagiarist.”N….NATURE,A,,,,,,actions….K……keep…..I….INTELLIGENT NAKI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ? YOUR FRIEND IS FINDING YOU ALL AROUND.SUCH VIBRATE AND INTELLIGENT FINDING PLAGIARIST ONLINE ANYWAY…. YOU ARE AMAZING, SPECIAL BUT ……….”

And this one really makes me feel sick “Bye for now…reporting…well …surrender…hands up…apologies….now repent now new born baby” 

@support Please take the required action asap.

June 6, 2016 at 9:00 pm

@swalia thanks for sharing, I wonder what will the other plagiarists will say about me reporting him because he plagiarized my posts. I guess they are not aware what is the meaning of plagiarism and what dangers it might bring to the site they are posting too. I guess they will never listen even if you try to say your concern.

June 7, 2016 at 3:01 am

Than you to @support for deleting this plagiarist’s account. The clean-up is going to be a big job!

June 7, 2016 at 3:30 am

I just noticed a new member who has created a suspicious group with no content as yet. I am hoping it’s just that the person hasn’t had time to add to their group or to interact with anyone on the site, but I will keep an eye open all the same…

June 7, 2016 at 4:22 am

Where are they? Those plagiarists? Now they are gone. Pestering us of their copy-paste articles have bothered us so much for we’re working it so hard to come up with our own posts, but theirs is to do it with ease and earns as much penny they want. It is, of course, too unfair. Now @support has done something for them which they couldn’t forget for their fraudulent motive. Thanks, @admin and @support.

June 7, 2016 at 6:32 am

That’s not a good thing for someone to steal the intellectual property of others. It is not only acceptable in the eyes of the people who can read it, but cheating oneself is the worst thing to be felt.

June 7, 2016 at 9:01 am

Plagiarism is an offense. Someone should not take credit of other people’s work. I’m glad that members of this site are quick in taking action.

June 7, 2016 at 10:53 am

@Grecy Garcia Don’t worry about what other plagiarists will say. Plagiarism is outright theft and you have every right to raise your voice against it.

June 7, 2016 at 2:43 pm

@swalia you are right sis. They should be block and banned right away when they are doing it. If you are online earners you should be aware of this, much more if you are in a forum or blogging sites. Maybe this one is not aware of that, but it is still not right and no excuse to steal other’s content.

June 7, 2016 at 3:01 pm

@manasi those alleged plagiarists had already been removed by the @admin. I kept on monitoring their activities yesterday. I even screenshot the original posts which they had copied and pasted here. One plagiarist reasoned out why he or she wasn’t allowed to share those articles for others to know, to read or whatever. Wow! What a knee-deep kind of reasoning. He or she even insisted that a permission form the author had been secured. That’s a trick!