Author Posts

June 22, 2016 at 10:44 pm

I believe it is happening due to some maintenance work going on (though I am not sure because people have articles written since 5+ days). I believe @support must try to approve articles because daily at least 5 (OR more) articles are being submitted here. So, the backlog is likely to increase considerably.

New registrations are happening and so are other works. New users (who probably do not know about all this) will still blog and submit which might upset them too. I hope @support must inform others if there is a problem in approving.

@raaman

What happened? I guess you are taking comments of people personally. Well, different people respond differently.

June 22, 2016 at 10:52 pm

@bestwriter i would love to name of that site as I too am interested talking about my child, money or no money. I hope you will somehow manage to convey name of that site even if indirectly 🙂

June 23, 2016 at 4:01 am

@suny When a site tells you about the problems they are facing in their personal life and so are not able to come to the site that reeks of poor management and poor management indeed it was as they no longer pay and so the site is bare. You were there I think ❓

Any site has to pay or be transparent and tell its users why they cannot pay.

June 23, 2016 at 4:31 am

@Jo Dee Stout   They are now approving. As suggested by support you could message them with their issue.

June 24, 2016 at 10:46 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/raaman/

Congrats!

I had just read 2 of your posts published today.

How many more posts that are still under pending?

I am sure admin and support are trying their best.

Please give them some time.

Mine, 1 posted 1 blog and had just published too.

I don’t post many, so I don’t have the pending posts problem.

June 25, 2016 at 4:54 am

And I have two Array buttons. Nice.