Author Posts

March 7, 2017 at 7:56 pm

I feel literacy base response is very slow compare to other webpages. This pages takes quite a few seconds to load in my laptop where as other websites loads within seconds.

What is your experience?

March 7, 2017 at 9:12 pm

I actually noticed the same. I hope it will improve.

March 7, 2017 at 10:46 pm

So I am not the only one who face this.

March 7, 2017 at 10:49 pm

I didn’t find much difference. I guess the amount of widgets loading can make that issue some times. But overall I didn’t noticed much issue. Have you run any loading test or speed test on the webpage?If yes, then you can share your observation. I am sure many of us can find out more from that part. For me it loads normal so far. I’d check out the speed loading and then see how is the response of the page.

March 8, 2017 at 1:19 am

This is a good idea.Will do the same @mahesh.

March 8, 2017 at 1:27 am

I ran a load test.. Response time is 36 seconds which is not good. You can find the details below:

https://www.webpagetest.org/result/170307_A7_1BPP/

March 8, 2017 at 6:33 am

I noticed that too especially during my first days here. I signed up Feb.28 and started writing March 1. Maybe the admins can do something about this to make the site run faster, so we can interact more and post more blogs.

March 8, 2017 at 9:28 am

Yes,that’s true. It takes time to load the page.Even going from one activity to another is also time taking.

March 8, 2017 at 10:00 am

Is it easier to get work done on an actual computer than the cell phone? Does it work faster?

March 8, 2017 at 11:20 am

oh I thought this was a problem with my internet or laptop. Yes the pages does take longer than normal to load.

This applies to blog, forum and well as write here page.

March 8, 2017 at 11:30 am

Commenting takes awhile to load and responding too.

March 8, 2017 at 11:47 am

Yes, it it true, hope soon this will get rectified. Unlike other sites, the page loading is small , however cash loading is quick than other sites which we expect most of the time

March 8, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Thank you all for confirming the same. I hope admins notice this post and take corrective action. I have also uploaded the load test result which clearly show the response is slow. If anybody knows how to contact them or tag them please do the same.