Author Posts

May 9, 2017 at 8:03 pm

cely – Well whoever “they” are – man or machine – they are creating a bunch of unnecessary work and causing difficulties for the site owners and the members. Unfortunately the members can’t do anything. So we have to hope the owners will be able to solve the problem.

Shavkat – If it’s any consolation to you, please know that I am not your enemy.  I’m sure there are many others here who support you as well.

May 10, 2017 at 5:30 am

@simplym I agree with you. I am not sure what’s wrong with our @support and they still don’t say anything about this concern. It has been two days that this incident was being reported. “Is there something wrong on the site?”

May 10, 2017 at 5:36 am

@cmoneyspinner  I am grateful that you treated me as your friend. I had started on this site with a good conscience. The site had developed and improved for having active members here. But I didn’t anticipate that it will become a dwelling place of plagiarists.

Before the @support was able to remove the plagiarists’ account and I don’t know what’s keeping them busy. They seem becoming insensitive or allowing plagiarists to lurk on the site. But still, I am hoping that they need to check this. It will be a bad reputation to other writing sites.

May 10, 2017 at 7:54 am

From this thread, It seems that, Admins are very busy to moderate the content in the website.. Do they really appear in the site for members with their actions in the recent past ?

May 10, 2017 at 9:45 am

I have no clue what’s going on. I’m getting a little suspicious.

@Kumar – In the past, I saw support respond back to some forums. They also commented on one of my posts when I recently joined saying they liked my content. However, I haven’t seen much of support since.

May 10, 2017 at 2:10 pm

They are professional hackers and plagiarists. Rest assured, they never progress and succeed. There is no bad doing that triumphs at the end, NONE!!!

May 11, 2017 at 9:35 am

It seems the admin is still busy to deal with these plagiarists in the house. I am sure it will be done soon.

May 11, 2017 at 10:50 am

Hopefully everything will be taken care of soon!

June 3, 2017 at 4:39 am

@shavkat Sorry you are having your content stolen. That is NOT cool.

I have to wonder how something like that happens here with all the posts being moderated. Are the admin not checking before they publish posts? That physical activity post is really weirdly formatted too. I suspect it was already copied from somewhere else.

Not a good sign, especially since people are saying they have not been paid this month….