Author Posts

May 17, 2016 at 3:44 am

I wrote 4 blogs over the weekend and none were approve yet.  Did anyone get anything approved this weekend at all?

May 17, 2016 at 4:44 am

There were a large number of posts approved around Sunday morning or noon, Pacific Time. I’ve submitted another post since then, and am still waiting. I also noticed there are no other new posts at the moment. This is not the first time this has happened, either.

At first I believed the staff were swamped, but now I tend to think they might just be trying to spread the publishing out in order to encourage people to visit more posts.

May 17, 2016 at 4:47 am

I also submitted a few posts lately and not approved or published yet. I am just guessing the team is taking a break over the weekend, though it’s already Tuesday here.

Let’s just wait patiently, perhaps the team is working on many posts over the weekend, or they have a new plan as Kyla mentioned. 🙂

May 17, 2016 at 4:55 am

yeah, I had submitted 1 blog yesterday, not yet approve. I don’t want to send 2-3 blogs per day, it would delay the approval time. Too many blogs per day for the admin to read, I think they can’t take it either. Furthermore, they had to check all the inserted links, text and photos, etc, it will take much longer time.

When they had approved my latest blog, I will post the net one. For the time being, let us chat in the forums

May 17, 2016 at 5:18 am

I have a few pending too. May be @support could tell us why?

May 17, 2016 at 6:07 am

I just posted one last night, but it has not been 24 hours yet so I am not too worried about it. I just figure there are a lot of them to read or they are taking a break like @kaka135 said. I am sure it will be approved soon. I hope yours get approved soon too @lola

May 17, 2016 at 8:36 am

Guys,

Check out the link below:

http://172.104.9.193/groups/about-literacybase/forum/topic/maintenance-activity/

We are going through a maintenance activity. All your post will be published after that. You will soon hear a good news after the activity is completed.

PS: Please continue writing your posts.

May 17, 2016 at 9:35 am

@support I love the sound of the words “good news”:-)

Waiting anxiously and expectantly for the news. I hope you won’t keep us in suspense for long. 

May 17, 2016 at 10:17 am

You’re right! Let’s wait and see.
In my case, I have 4 pending posts, waiting for approval and two saved posts which couldn’t be opened or resubmitted. I recompose them and resubmit them. They are now a part of those 4 pending posts, waiting for approval.

Last night, I noticed @support was online, but probably he/she didn’t approve any pending posts. Thus, there is no one has been approved by their pending posts as of this writing. We do understand that is one of the methods to control the influx of posts for they’ve to be reviewed before they go “live”.

So, let’s wait and see for the admin is still busy. You bet.

May 17, 2016 at 10:48 am

@dawnwriter Yes, I am excited to see the word “good news” too.

I like how support keeps us updated and also encourages us to write more. I was not sure if I should continue to post but add on their burden, or if I should just stop writing first. Glad to hear the clear direction from the support. 🙂

Yes, I do hope the good news won’t take too long to announce, I hope I can still read the news before my baby is born. 😀

So, let us just continue to submit our blog posts, and the team continue to work on the maintenance activity. 🙂

May 17, 2016 at 5:39 pm

So that explains the reason for no new approved posts. I was wondering what happened. I have now four blog posts waiting for approval. No blog post approved since last two days.

@Lee Ka I agree with you. The support is very proactive and is quick to respond to queries. The ‘good news’ part is exciting!

May 18, 2016 at 5:44 am

Just to update, the maintenance activity is ended and some blog posts have been published. You can find more information from the Maintenance Activity thread that support mentioned earlier.

Check out the good news too! 🙂

May 18, 2016 at 6:33 am

On my firsta day on the site, I submitted two blogs. My first blog was approved a few days after. However, ny second blog lack the minimum number of words and so I have to work on that again. I just don’t have the time lately.

May 18, 2016 at 7:22 am

I still have one waiting for approval and it’s been a couple of days..was going to wait to post another blog AFTER it went through, but couldn’t wait!! lol

May 18, 2016 at 7:41 am

@Lee KaI had 5 pending but one was approved last night and I saw an increment in pay rate. I also read a message by @support which asked for further feedback on pay rates. I hope they will revise the rate once again.