Author Posts

August 17, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Good evening dear friends!
Today, August 17, I noticed that there are no new blog posts that are posted. I am wondering if no one submitted their blog post or Literacybase is still reviewing them. It’s kind of weird since I usually see new posts everyday. It is only this day that I have observed this. Maybe the active bloggers here are busy with other things or sites?

What do you think?

August 17, 2016 at 5:49 pm

They are being reiewed.

August 17, 2016 at 6:45 pm

@Anjee  Sometimes it can get bit late. Now I guess they already there. So it should be fine.

August 17, 2016 at 7:27 pm

I submitted one article for review today and now it is LIVE. You can see it here to have a read 🙂 I can also see it on the right hand side of the screen now. It’s about the nail polish article.

August 17, 2016 at 10:49 pm

@ Anjee I submitted one blog post last night and it’s published today. Posts get delayed during weekends but otherwise they are always approved and published within time.

August 18, 2016 at 5:33 pm

yeah, new posts are usually delayed for a few hours or a day.

Don’t have to worry much.

I had submitted one post yesterday, published today.

Today I had submitted 3 posts, I think have to wait until mid day tomorrow.

Just hang on here by commenting here and there

August 18, 2016 at 7:10 pm

You are all right guys. The posts are still being reviewed when I noticed this thing. Anyways, thank you for enlightening me regarding this matter. Good night for now. 🙂

August 18, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Slow is sometimes frustrating. I have seen days when there was nothing to read new at all at other sites. I think the main frustration here is that getting your posts approved because you are a newbie might tend to be a drag. I myself don’t know how many posts I need to created before I have advanced to a higher level at this site so I can then edit my own articles and get them submitted ASAP without delay.