Author Posts

May 7, 2017 at 2:39 am

Ya know I’m sitting here, and I started thinking about reincarnation.  And I posted some stuff as I thought of it.  Now I see there’s some ridiculous alert about plagiarism.

Now, there is no link to where I alledgedly copied my article from.

I didn’t use anything except my own thoughts.

What is going on?

May 7, 2017 at 8:39 am

@kaylar, that might be a glitch, that is weird how come you plagiarized when you can anything under the sun. Destroy that word by deleting it. That is unfair. What does it mean , they are not protecting the writers? Their plagiarism detector is incapable to diagnose plagiarized content. There are so many word that could be used repeated like the pronouns hahaha such as I, we, they, I, he , she it , do these mean to say plagiarized?So funny , plagiarism could be called plagiarism if the entire contents of the words are copied word for word. jud

That is an anomalous judgment .

May 7, 2017 at 6:29 pm

And now I can’t get in touch with the Mods.  I really don’t feel like writing here any more.

May 7, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Dear User,

It has been found that Your article is Copied from following sources. It has been clearly mentioned that plagiarized / duplicate / copied content is not allowed. Unique content is allowed.

We are removing this articles from Literacybase. If we found more plagiarised / copied or spun article then your account will be disabled.

Please make sure each of your article will be posted on only one location.

Where is this ariticle copied from I want to know.

May 7, 2017 at 9:49 pm

I hope you get this resolved soon.

May 7, 2017 at 10:51 pm

Thank you… but it’s been 24 hours

May 14, 2017 at 1:49 am

I wrote an item.  LB says I plaged.   They gave me a link of an item I’d never seen that has nothing connected to what I wrote.

Wonder if it is one of those scams to not pay?

BTW  haven’t been paid yet

May 14, 2017 at 6:53 am

@kaylar, they must stop their drama. How dare they say you plagiarized. Bring it to other plagiarized tool and spread here the result.That sounds weird.

May 14, 2017 at 5:57 pm

It is really unfair.  If you read what I wrote about reincarnation, that I made up myself… I think they don’t want to pay me.

May 15, 2017 at 6:22 am

It is so discouraging to know about what is happening to you! How come they did not detect that plagiarizer who copied all the contents from other writers? So weird!

May 15, 2017 at 6:33 am

Some people have suggested that LB can’t pay and is looking for excuses.