Author Posts

August 16, 2016 at 4:28 am

Today, I had just checked in and surprised to find that one of my published post of 500 words got paid 0.17 cents, received 3 comments which were very encouraging and supportive.

The 2nd post of 500 words was paid 0.22 cents but received 1 comment.

In other words, it doesn’t indicate that a well paid post would receive a good number of comments from the readers.

Sometimes, low paid post would turn out a good post after all, when your readers left comments, which means, they are actually READING your low paid post

I thanked my friends for leaving comments on my recent posts, I can now figure out what type of posts I should concentrate to publish.

Cheers!

August 16, 2016 at 8:17 am

Yup. A member here indicated that personal posts are paid less. But since they are personal posts, many can actually relate to it which will trigger them to comment on your work. Keep posting!

August 16, 2016 at 10:12 am

you are absolutely right !

August 16, 2016 at 10:41 am

@peachpurple  LB credits points according to the quality and SEO but that doesn’t necessarily interests the readers. Readers may find to read personal experiences more interesting. For instance, I would be more interested to read about your life in China, your traditions and customs etc. than you writing about some how-to topic. 

August 16, 2016 at 12:08 pm

I think sometimes people view a post more, and that gave more earning to that post, but another post got lesser views, but most people also commented, yet that post earned less.
This could be a very valid reason.

August 16, 2016 at 1:01 pm

True indeed @shaloowalia – it is the individual interest that matters the most.

August 16, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Congrats peach, at least you made a fact finding about the run of your income.By the way, where could we find the pay of our approved/ submitted posts? Thank you friend should you guide me the way lol.

August 17, 2016 at 11:24 pm

You hit a fact that I’ve noticed and written about elsewhere and will probably write about here.

The difference between human likes and human interests and that of machines.  We read what we, as humans relate to.  Yet, A.I. tells us what is good, A.I. tells us how to read.

Many times you’ll do a search and what you find isn’t what is interesting or what you want.

Depending on A.I. does not assist a site.