Author Posts

August 17, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Yes, the delay is often on weekends- Saturdays and/or Sundays.

August 25, 2016 at 4:41 pm

@Lee Ka You are absolutely right in your assessment about @shaloo walia  she is perhaps leading on most sites and writing constantly under a well planned strategy. I appreciate her skills and selection of her topics.

August 26, 2016 at 11:08 pm

@suny thanks for your generous appreciation!

August 27, 2016 at 2:54 am

Wait are you guys talking about blog posts, or forum posts? If it’s blog posts, then it is justified. I personally try to contribute as much as possible on the forum, everyone is trying to make some cash over here. I do not abuse it anyhow. As for the blog post, I am writing once a day, it’s like an icing on the cake, writing numerous forum posts, and getting cooled off a bit with a longer blog post that contains a lot of expressions and thoughts. I am a real enthusiast when it comes to writing tho. I love to write. I hope that this will stay like this: Unlimited forum posts per day. Of course, as long as they are with a proper grammar, and longer than 20 words in my opinion.

August 27, 2016 at 9:30 am

At the moment, i am writing four posts daily instead of two because i am chasing time ro reach the min payout.

I had ceased writing two weeks due to my son exam prep.

Now i am trying to write as many as possible now, five hundred words each

August 27, 2016 at 10:06 am

@peachpurple Same here but no posts were published yesterday which might cast me a payout for the current month.However, I would wait for my posts to go online today otherwise I will have no chance for this month.

August 27, 2016 at 10:14 am

@ peachpurple I am sure you will be able to reach payout since you are already on $7. I hope they do not delay the publishing of posts.

August 27, 2016 at 10:21 am

@shaloo walia Where did you read that @peachpurple is $7 May be you are exchanging PMs for the purpose. 🙂

August 27, 2016 at 10:25 am

@ suny hahaha…she has written this in another thread 🙂