Author Posts

August 15, 2016 at 1:32 pm

I know that we can write unlimited posts here on the site which will be published post approval. I am not able to write here during the weekend and I read on a forum that now only one post per day is being approved. @support is it true or just another rumor?

August 15, 2016 at 1:57 pm

@shaloo walia  There is no hard and fast rule that only one post will be published or a rule written anywhere but that’s how I felt in last couple of days and you know it well that I am not a rumor monger. Anyways, you did well you asked it!  

August 15, 2016 at 3:25 pm

I write 2-3 post per day, never more than that.

I think LB doesn’t limit any number of post per day, you did 8 posts once in a while and I was awed !

http://172.104.9.193/members/swalia/

August 15, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Are you guys talking about blog posts or what, because if they are then that’s okay because even when you make posts some of them are not approved for reasons best known to the administration. So we are better off just writing one post and wait for an approval.

August 15, 2016 at 4:13 pm

@Anitah Gimase  I keep several posts in queue sometimes I get them all published instantly but there are times when one or two are published later. By the way, I have faced rejection twice on this site because some of the content was not acceptable to editors.

August 15, 2016 at 7:20 pm

I have no fixed pattern. Depends on my mood.

August 15, 2016 at 7:43 pm

@ suny I know that you wrote on the basis of your experience…I just thought it’s better to clarify with support. There’s no point in writing posts and making them wait in a queue. Anyways, I think it was only due to weekend. The two posts that I had submitted have been published simultaneously today.

August 15, 2016 at 7:44 pm

@peachpurple  hahahaha…gone are the days when I used to submit so many posts…no more than three posts a day now!

August 15, 2016 at 7:46 pm

@Anitah Gimase I have written and submitted three posts per day on an average and they are always published within 24 hours barring a few occasions when the approval was delayed.

August 16, 2016 at 4:52 am

@sunil I did not know there are certain contents they are not acceptable to the editors. Did they state the reasons when the articles were rejected? Do you mind telling us what are those that are not acceptable here?

@swalia I agree with peach that you are doing great as you can write so many articles in a day. I am trying hard to write one post per day now. I wonder if there are many posts in queue so the moderators need more time to review them, or perhaps as you said it’s weekend. I guess I will just write whenever I have any ideas if the site does not limit us.

Hope you will get the confirmation by support very soon. I wonder if they are too busy now, as I seldom saw them replying late last time. I have not been been checking this site for long time, so I do not know how things work now. I really need to find time to catch up to everything here. 😀

August 16, 2016 at 5:50 am

I heard from a special radio program that answers questions by car owners and it goes something like this, “A problem well defined is a problem half solved.”

That said, it is my idea that asking questions is the best way to find the answers so there are no dumb questions. We all learn something from others, nothing is too dumb or too complex. Just ask and you know you might just get the answer you are looking for.

August 16, 2016 at 8:20 am

@Lee Ka  it was not a particular topic but I found out later that two of my posts rejected so for contained a para in my previously published article and in other case I had submitted a post which was already published on one of my other blog in other site. That was my fault.

@Anthony Davis I agree with you, what you experience personally is perhaps the best answer of your all questions. I do not ask questions regarding a topic that has an answer hidden in my own activities.

August 16, 2016 at 10:28 am

@ Lee Ka  the only delay in post approvals is generally during the weekends. that’s my personal experience. as for the answer from the support, they have been quite inactive on that front lately.

August 16, 2016 at 11:52 am

I have seen that at times, 2 of my posts also get approved in a day.

August 16, 2016 at 1:56 pm

@shaloo walia   I guess only support can answer well about this. For me, if it is like that then also it will be not changed for me. Because I am only posting one article in one day. So I guess it will not change anything for me.