Author Posts

May 6, 2016 at 6:14 pm

I have read from the Earn Rewards page that we will earn points by referring visitors. We can just click on the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc icons on any blog post to share it, am I right?

When I tried to tweet the post, the link appears to be the URL of the post, but without attaching my referral link. Do I need to add my referral code to the URL manually in order to get credited by the referring visitors?

Post URL: http://172.104.9.193/simple-guide-literacybase-newbie/

Referral Code: ?mref=kaka135

Is my referral post URL http://172.104.9.193/simple-guide-literacybase-newbie/?mref=kaka135

@support Can you please advise on this? Thank you.

May 6, 2016 at 6:18 pm

i haven’t tried that. Once I’ve figured it out I’ll let you know

May 6, 2016 at 7:52 pm

You get your referral link from your profile page. Shorten it using goo.gl and then include it while sharing your post or any other post for that matter on twitter or google plus, face book, pinterest or linkedIn.

May 7, 2016 at 12:25 am

Your referral code is important so that you can earn those point, it is supposed to come automatically, but may be due to browser compatibility it is not appearing. In this case you need to enter your referral code manually.

May 7, 2016 at 12:43 am

@admin Thanks admin for the clarification. Is that how I should enter the referral code? Just attach it at the back of the post URL?

May 7, 2016 at 1:07 am

Yes. Complete URL, including your referral code.

May 7, 2016 at 5:23 am

Nice to meet the Admin as I met the Support on some forums. Okay I will do that and makes my referral to shorten too. Thanks for the reply.

May 7, 2016 at 9:16 am

You will have to go to your articles/blogs check at the bottom they have given you the main options right there but if you wish to share them further on more they have given a list of almost 200 sharing sites. You can share your posts on all if you are already subscribed or you can subscribe and share your work.

I shared my 2 articles on many One of them on 19 sharing sites but I could not find the source wher I could check number of my visitors though. I will have to ask this from support or in case any of you have found the way how to check your views/number of visitors please share with us.

May 7, 2016 at 10:19 am

Follow below steps to check your number of visitor:

1. Click on your name under “Hello”

2. Then click on “Profile” below.

3. Under Affiliate Program, you can see two things:

(a) Visitors Referred: Shows number of visitor you referred on post/pages

(b) Signups Referred: Shows number of users you have referred for signup.

Let us know in case of any further questions?

May 7, 2016 at 12:06 pm

@kaka135

@support

thanks for your replies. I came to understand WHY I didn’t earn any points now.

I had been sharing my cocoa post at the social medias but the url link didn’t include my referral link.

No wonder there isn’t any external traffic coming in!

So as for now, I won’t be suing the share buttons because it won’t include my referral.

I have to manually copy and paste it and then post to the social sites one by one.

May 7, 2016 at 3:24 pm

I have just checked my activity log and found it is filled up with visitors along with the amount paid for every visitor. My last post with 500+ words (my 4th in all) did lot better as it earned almost double in cash allotment. I will check how many visitors I get once I share it.

May 7, 2016 at 4:19 pm

I tried to share my post at twitter,but it did not prosper.There might be a problem.

May 7, 2016 at 4:25 pm

@sunil So, did you just use the Share button at the bottom of the post (where you can get about 200 more sites to share), without manually adding or modifying your referral code, and you got the referring visitor earnings?

There are two sets of share icons:

One is just below the post, below the rating. When I tweet, I got this URL: http://172.104.9.193/simple-guide-literacybase-newbie/

The other set is below the related post, though I saw the post URL with my referral code next to the pin it button: addthis:url=”www.literacybase.com//simple-guide-literacybase-newbie/?mref=kaka135″>

But when I tweet, I got this URL: http://172.104.9.193/simple-guide-literacybase-newbie/#.Vy3ODwfQqeZ.twitter

Is the second URL included our referral code? Or I am thinking if there’s something missing in the HTML code, just next to the pin it button. @support , perhaps you can help to look into this. Thanks.

@peachpurple Yes, currently I am just manually copy and paste my post URL attached with my referral code to the social media sites one by one too, because I am still not sure if the share buttons are working fine.

May 7, 2016 at 4:31 pm

I have just tried an it worked.

May 7, 2016 at 4:34 pm

@Lee Ka – Yes, if you are aware about “share” you can download it on your browser’s search-bar also but there is no need as this site has provided that facility (Same as you find on other sites). If you don’t find them here you can go to https://www.addthis.com/get/share and do the needful.