Author Posts

May 12, 2016 at 9:43 pm

Hello @support I have just received This message in my inbox. Please take care of this member! 

Hello dear,

Your attention and interest is highly required regarding the information I am about to unveil to you.

I am Mark Oumar,a lawyer and personal attorney to late Engr.M.M,who died in Togo on the 17th of August 2009 in acar accident. I was mandated to contact you seeing that you bear the same last name to my deceased client whose nationality is yours too. I seek your consent to present you as his next of kin in order to pursue the release of his unclaimed deposit which is valued in some millions of US dollars.

I shall explain in details if only you could directly respond back using your personal email address and contact me at this my private email as stated thus: ([email protected]) In order to serve you with more explanations.

Regards
Bar.Mark

I feel this is a serious matter and should be taken care before any of the members get scammed

May 12, 2016 at 9:59 pm

I have also received this message and was about to report it. @ suny 

I hope @admin will take care of it ASAP.

May 12, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Yes I have received this garbage and I reported it. It is a spammer, I think he sent this to everyone.

May 12, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Don’t worry, we are already looking into this.

May 12, 2016 at 10:34 pm

This is a spam, so ignore it please. We are blocking it.

May 12, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Yes, I received this message as well. Thank you for bringing this up. 🙂

May 13, 2016 at 1:16 am

I just noticed that I received this. I have received emails like this before so there is nothing about it that surprises me. I thought it was funny that my last name was the same as his clients since my last name is not on the site. I am glad that this is being taken care of though.

May 13, 2016 at 1:46 am

@morgoodie Me too, about the last name. Moreover, I am a Chinese, I do not see how I am related to the person he mentioned in the email, and the nationality as well. I doubt he knows where I am from too. 😀

I have not receive such message or email before.

May 13, 2016 at 2:02 am

I deleted it because it looks scammy @sunil. I am getting this kind of email from BMN too. I wonder if the boy KJ able to do something on his own site. I am receiving this spam mails at Yahoo. I haven’t received it on Gmail though.

May 13, 2016 at 8:31 am

@Dawnwriter &  @Lee Ka It is an old trick of the scammers from a particular country and despite the fact that most of us know about their dirty tricks some of the newbies still get hooked in their tricks.

May 13, 2016 at 8:33 am

@Grecy Garcia Are you still getting such misleading mails from that site and if your answer is yes than I will have to say it is a serious matter. You should block that person or mark that mail ID is spam.

May 13, 2016 at 9:17 am

I received this exact same email and I came here and saw the same message as a private message and the only thing I could think of doing was to delete it. I deleted it. I had no idea others besides myself got that same SCAM email in their inbox. Good that you are on top of things. Hope this gets to Admin. ASAP!

May 13, 2016 at 10:35 am

@sunil/

Yes , I have received this message yesterday.

I deleted the message because it is a spam message. Too obvious.

@support/

thanks for taking immediate action. These garbage scammers should be stopped immediately. Otherwise LiteracyBase would be at risk of scammers.

Thanks to all friends for taking note of this message. Good thing that we are helpful and co-operative in this site.

May 13, 2016 at 12:00 pm

@morgoodie  same heer I have no last name on this site as well.

@Anthony Davis &  @peachpurple I think the member in question had sent the same mail to every one and I am very much sure his account has already been deleted by now.